Chapter XV

◇◇◇

This chapter is dedicated to all of you who reads my book and to those who comments and votes. Thank you for being patient with me even though some of you gave up xD but I love all of you <3

◇◇◇

/ f i f t e e n /

I woke up to the birds tweeting and the sun shining down on me. It all felt really good especially waking up next to my mate.

I looked at my side and saw him. He looked so calm in his sleep, I want to cuddle with him all day but sadly I can't because my wolf is fighting to come out. I quietly stepped out of the bed and went to the connected bathroom to freshen up. I went out to grab comfortable clothes for me to change into when I am done letting my wolf out. I quickly got a post it note and a pen. I wrote down;

Out for a run.

Don't know what time I'll come back.

Love you!

-L

Good thing Axle's pack is inside a big forest, more space to run around with! I felt like a kid now- it just dawned upon me how long I haven't let my wolf out. Just that thought alone made me walk faster. I raced myself outside of our house, our house, sounds so strange.

Opening the door to our backyard feels like opening a box of chocolates, honestly. I left the clothes that I got on the bench that Axle placed near the slide, saying 'for our future kids', I chuckled and smiled to myself. I changed into my wolf, Sofee.

I have long forgotten the rush, the adrenaline, of having your wolf out. I felt like myself again- not like I'm not always myself but you know what I mean. I ran around this massive forest, dodging trees, stomping through the grass and feeling it glide through my silver fur.

The smell of earth beneath me is so divine mixed with the sound of leaves crunching beneath my paws. I can feel the sun smiling down on me and that energized me more to run around, the feeling of running around while the air is hitting your fur. A little while later I stumbled upon a beautiful waterfall.

I just noticed now that I was indeed thirsty from all the running and playing that I did. I neared the waterfall, planning to drink from it. I saw my reflection on the glistening water, Sofee dived in the water feeling the cold water around my body.

I swam up and took a breath. I paddled off to the grass and laid down, all that running and playing made me exhausted. I looked at the side and decided to explore more around the radius of this waterfall. At the side of the waterfall was a beautiful cliff reaching out for you to see the breath taking view. I laid my stomach there and watched as the sun set. The day went by too far, as they say 'time flies when you're having fun'.

The beautiful mixture of blues, purples and reds were seen. I never thought that a sunset could be as beautiful and amazing. I was never one to adore 'Sunsets' because everyone except for Axle's pack was scared to come outside after sunset.

It's funny how I went from totally scared to loving sunsets, including Axle. I didn't expect Axle to be my mate, I grew up being scared of his pack and his family. They were ruthless they say. I didn't know anything but as a child you would believe what everyone said because they know more than you and they know what is best for you but now I was completely doubting them. I never once felt Axle to be mean or bad to me, except when we're teasing each other or play fighting.

I was kidnapped by him but it didn't feel like it, more like I willingly went here with him, even though technically he did kidnapped me. He always let me out, allows me to meet with my parent and even paid for their hospital bills.

He has been a great gentleman to me but I'm afraid to see the side that my old pack members saw. We didn't lock ourselves inside our houses before seven for the heck of it. I don't know whether I will have the strength to see that side of him but I know that with each flaw I will love him more and more but can I accept that side of him?

I'm praying to the Moon goddess that I can because I don't know if I can live without him he is my mate after all.

Mate or not, I will still love him, even if it kills me.

◇◇◇

I came back to our house, shifted back to my human body and quickly changed into the clothes that I placed outside. I opened the door and walked inside. I sniffed the air trying to find out if Axle is here and I smelled him near the front door, probably in the living room. I sped my way there and saw Axle lying on the floor and I went to him, laughing.

"Axle what are you doing? Stop making out with the floor or else I might think you're cheating on me." I said to him still laughing but when I didn't hear anything in reply I quickly went near him, flipped him around and placed my hand on his chest to get a feel of his heartbeat but none came out. I then noticed the blood coming out of his forehead because of a huge gash. I was too dumbfounded to speak and I placed my hand on my opened mouth to cover my shock. Tears were already threatening to come out of my eyes.

Everything became blurry because my vision was blocked out by my tears. I hugged Axle with everything that I have as I felt my heart become shattered into pieces when I looked at sight of him.

I laid there thinking that my life was over.

◇◇◇

/ n o t e /

A little bit of a cliff hanger there, hope you're not gonna be mad at me :D the last chapter reached beyond what I was asking and thank you for that because of that here's another chapter. My phone is broken right now so I wrote 3/4 of the chapter on a laptop. I hope that you like the chapter and comment! I love reading your comments! It always makes my day and can we get this chapter to maybe 18 votes? Might seem impossible but I believe in you guys :D

 I hope that you like the chapter and comment! I love reading your comments! It always makes my day and can we get this chapter to maybe 18 votes? Might seem impossible but I believe in you guys :D