Chapter XXVIII

◇◇◇

This chapter is dedicated to Maida_bahmas, Veronica-love and marvel-ness

Thank you guys for 60k + reads and 2k + votes. I honestly don't know what I did to deserve that!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

◇◇◇

/ t w e n t y e i g h t /

Axle's POV

Today is the day.

The day wherein I get to ask my girl to be my wife.

I'm kind of nervous.

Who wouldn't be if you have such an amazing girl like Lalix.

I planned out everything. Not all of it, George did help me with some of it but I'm the mastermind.

Fingers crossed.

Pray for me.

◇◇◇

Lalix' POV

I was about to go into our room but then someone carried me so fast that I couldn't even see where I was being taken. I was trapped in the bathroom because Axle was pushing the door towards me, not letting me out.

"What the hell?!" I shouted and banged on the door.

"There's a big box with something in it. Wear it please, then come down. I'll be waiting." Axle said hurriedly as I heard the door of our room being closed after.

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. I turned around to see a big black box that had a ribbon on top of it. I opened the box to see a beautiful light brown colored gown. My eyes were opened wide, how much is this even? Must be a lot.

 My eyes were opened wide, how much is this even? Must be a lot

I tried it on and it looked even more beautiful on. Well, I look like shit but the dress- it's so breathtaking.

I fixed my hair in an elegant bun and left a few strands out to frame my face, then I curled the pieces.

I wore minimal make up with just a little bit of foundation and brown lipstick.

I look more human now.

I honestly wasn't in the mood to wear heels because my feet hurts from the 'not a prank thing' that George pulled when he supposedly streched his right leg when I was walking in front of him which caused me to trip.

Asshole.

I wore some comfortable slip-ons. We're just having dinner anyways.

◇◇◇