Chapter III

◇◇◇

This chapter is dedicated to Akina17 and MaryKennedy1. Thank you for voting! I appreciate your vote guys! Because of that here's another chapter. Thanks A LOT! Your votes mean the world to me!

◇◇◇

/ t h r e e /

Me and Axle are just talking about random things, like favorite colors, foods etcetera. His favorite color is apparently black, way too obvious and his favorite food is steak, specifically medium rare. I've never really liked my steak to be cooked like that, I've always liked mine well done, just like mom.

Then I suddenly remembered my parents. How could I forget them?

"Axle, where are my parents?" I asked worriedly trying to stand up but these stupid cables connected to me is not making that happen.

"They're okay. Just relax Lalix." he reasoned trying to keep me still on the hospital bed.

"No I-I ne-need to see th-them." I stuttered my anxiety going up again. I can barely hear the heart monitor going crazy. I can see two Axles and my head is spinning around making me dizzy, breathing is becoming a task. I tried to stay calm, I tried.

He's trying to talk to me but I can't understand.

After a few minutes I finally calmed down and my breathing became normal. I've always hated my anxiety but it's a curse I've always lived with. Other wolves told me that I'm weak because of it. I believed them. I'm weak.

"I'm sorry." I muttered, avoiding his worried midnight eyes. I then continued "I really do feel guilty. I feel as if I'm such a burden. I'm sorry because I'm weak. You have a pack to run and here you are worrying over plain m-"

"Shhhhh." He said silencing me, putting his finger on my lips.

"You shouldn't be saying sorry Lalix, I understand. You're not weak, okay? You are so brave and strong. Always remember that." He continued as he kissed me on my knuckles,

On my chin,

On my nose,

To both my cheeks

And a lasting kiss on my forehead. Each kiss made me blush harder.

And as if he is not contented yet,

"Im so lucky to have a beautiful strong mate. I like you Lalix."

He really is the death of me. Call 911.
Please.

(A/N: Don't take ^^^ these sentences seriously guys. Like honestly -_- )

◇◇◇

I was released from that room, finally, and I went to see my parents. Off to another hospital because I was treated by the pack doctor from Axle's pack but my parents were in a human hospital. I hope they're okay. I called the hospital to check if they were okay and they said that there were no major injuries, luckily enough and they were about to be released.

Arriving at the hospital we went to the counter and greeted the nurse there, who was giving Axle the flirty eyes. That immediately made me hate her already.

"Umm...Good afternoon. We're looking for Laine Myrr and Malix Myrr." I said tapping my fingers on the counter getting irritated at her but Axle grabbed the hand that I was tapping and intertwined it with his hand. I looked at him and forced a smiled.

"They're in room 204, any relations to them?" She asked Axle sweetly, lowering her top to show her cleavage or whatever there is of it. I scowled at her.

This slut.

I almost growled at her but then I remembered she's a human. Weakling.

I gave her the imma-kill-you eyes while Axle said "They're my mother and father-in-law. Her mom and dad basically."

In your face whore.

I quickly walked away from Axle because he's being a douche bag, he's laughing at me. I stomped my feet like a child then he freaking carried me which caused me to shriek.

"What the hell Axle! Put me down!" I said trying to get off of him but he wouldn't let me go.

"You were going the wrong way." he laughed putting me down and pointing to where I was going, to the exit apparently.

I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow at him, "I totally knew that." I stomped off to the other side and by a few minutes we were in front of their room. 

I stopped midway and Axle bumped into me. He muttered a quick what the fuck.

Well, I actually didn't thought of this. Axle's gonna meet my parents.

Axle is meeting my parents! Oh my fucking gosh! What the heck? I looked at Axle and he pointed the door imitating a knock.

"Axle you're gonna meet my parents. Aren't you like, worried or something?" I asked him, really curious.

"I'm gonna meet them someday right? Might as well start early." He said shrugging and lifting his hand up to knock but I quickly stopped him.

"But I will warn you. They are batshit crazy and strict. I am their only daughter and child." I said warning him and I faced the door. Having a final breath, we then entered in the lions den.

"May the odds be ever in your favor." I whispered to myself and he chuckled.

Let the hunger games begin.

◇◇◇

/ n o t e /

It's  a quick chapter and it's the last one for tonight. I really do appreciate the votes! Thank you! Hope you guys like it!

 I really do appreciate the votes! Thank you! Hope you guys like it!