Chapter XXIV

◇◇◇

Guys seriously you're all so freaking amazing and thank you for being amazing. <3 Sorry if the chapter is boring, I am so sleepy.

Thats Axle in the picture.

◇◇◇

/ t w e n t y f o u r /

"Hey Lalix, want to go to the carnival?" Axle asked while stirring up some eggs for our  late breakfast (more like lunch).

"Mhmm." I nodded and agreed while reading a book.

I love spending my saturday mornings like this.

I looked at Axle's back and sipped on my coffee.

Damn. Does he work out? I don't see him working out.

I went on with my book again, flipping through the pages of my 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone' book.

My favorite quote of all time came from this book.

'It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.' A quote said by the one and only, Albus Dumbledore.

I live by that quote.

As I read more about the wizardly ways and adventures of Harry Potter, I heard Axle place down the plates.

I left my bookmark in between the pages that I'm reading and I love absolutely adore this bookmark. It has something written on it, which reads:

Continue Reading?

Yes No

In pixels of course, because why not? I then closed my book leaving my bookmark in between the pages. I looked at Axle while he had his hands on his chin, smiling at me.

"What?" I asked confused, already starving.

"Sorry for staring. You just look so damn beautiful." He said still gazing at me, his eyes burning my whole body and I immediately blushed.

"Lets eat, beautiful." He said smiling at me. I mocked his voice and rolled my eyes. He laughed at me and said "This is why I love you."

I rolled my eyes yet again and ate, still flustered.

He's just so- ughhh.

Damn him.

◇◇◇

We had to go far for a freaking carnival. I blame Axle but it's actually alright here, especially with Axle.

We're currently finding a way for Axle to change because I accidentally spilled my drink on him. Which resulted to him being shirtless.

See, I am a very sane person and I know that Axle is a fine piece of ass but when other people are looking at him like they can be his baby daddy- fuck no.

I dragged him in a less crowded place and glared at him.

"This is all your fault." I said glaring at him and he just laughed at me. He was about to leave me there but I grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

"What are you doing?!" I said over reacting but this is my mate we're talking about!

"I'm gonna buy a shirt." He said looking at me as if I grew two heads.

Oh.

"But, you can't go out like that!" I argued. I actually don't know what I'm fighting for even. He smiled at me and crouched so that he can see me eye to eye, he's like that tall.

"Why? Are you jealous that other people can see me like this?" He said grinning at me.

"No, absolutely not. You can go around butt naked for all I care." I said not looking at him. I heard him walked out on me again but I grabbed his hand again. "But for the sake of the people I'm not gonna let them see you like this." He smiled at me while raising his eyebrows.

"Lalix. How am I supposed to buy a shirt with you keeping me hostage here." He laughed.

"I'll buy you the shirt. Stay here." I said quickly and headed out on my mission.

I went to the souvenir shop and bought him a random shirt with his size. I went back to see girls encircling him and taking pictures with him. I seriously was only gone for ten minutes and I came back to this.

I stomped my way there and crossed my arms. I cleared my throat and raised my eyebrows at them. Axle immediately noticed me and went near me.

"Hey Lix. I missed you." Axle said as he hugged me while I was still mad. I was glaring at the girls.

"My gosh. Is that his girlfriend?"

"She looks ugly."

"Ewww. He could have me instead."

I was about to claw at them and let them dig their own grave but Axle stopped me and hugged me. While he was hugging me I could still see them there and the girls even had the nerve to make silly faces at me!

I gave them the finger.

Motherfuckers!

I might've said that outloud because Axle turned around, he was about to shoo them away. The girls even had the nerve to wink at Axle when they said bye!

That's it. I'm gonna find their address and personally kill them.

I looked at Axle and he was laughing at me. I threw him the shirt and muttered hoe under my breath.

I stomped away from him and I heard him trying to catch up behind me while putting on his shirt.

It all happened so quickly. He stopped me by turning me around by my shoulders. Before I could even register what was happening his lips were already on mine.

◇◇◇

/ n o t e /

I'm sorry that that was all I could write but tomorrow I will post a chapter. I'm soooo busy this day because tomorrow we're gonna perform yet another play, wish me luck! Tell me what you think about the chapter! Hope you like it.

 I'm soooo busy this day because tomorrow we're gonna perform yet another play, wish me luck! Tell me what you think about the chapter! Hope you like it