Chapter XXX

◇◇◇

This chapter is dedicated to CamAnaya, Shadowhunter_8272 and Perily

◇◇◇

/ t h i r t y /

"Wake up Lalix."

I groaned and rolled to my side as I hugged my big teddy bear tighter.

"Wake up!"

I covered my ears with another pillow and went on with sleeping again.

"You asked for this." I rolled my eyes internally and continued snoozing.

My foot was grabbed by a hand and I was so frightened because this shit happened in paranormal activity. This is the reason why I don't stick my foot out of the blanket.

I  felt myself being dragged to the floor. I opened my eyes about to shriek but I saw Axle dragging my foot.

I managed to grab a pillow that accidentally fell when he was dragging me. I threw the pillow at him and screamed bloody murder.

◇◇◇

He eventually made me take a shower and made me wear 'appropriate' clothes.

Currently I'm now being held hostage in this car and I'm giving him the death glare.

As he sat down and buckled his seatbelt, I crossed my arms and glared some more.

"You mean bitch. You are such an asshole. You are so ungrateful, like I don't even know what I did to deserve this. You are such a disgrace and I would never want to see your face again. Ever. What is your problem even? I don't deserve this at all." I spat out as I faced the window, my arms still crossed.

Axle laughed while he drove after I said that.

Asshole.

"All I did was just wake you up." He said as he laughed some more and I rolled my eyes.

"Exactly you mean troll."

I don't even know where he is going to take me, I just want to go back and lie down on our soft bed. I suddenly yawned at the thought of it. Im still pretty tired and sleepy, I slept pretty late because I was playing with Oreo.

He is such a cutiepie!

I didn't wanna ask him where we were going because I wanna give him the silent treatment.

We stopped in front of homey looking restaurant and parked. I looked at the restaurant questioningly.

What the fuck are we doing here?

He forced me to wake up, get dressed and to leave the bed JUST SO WE CAN EAT?

I mean its kind of okay because I do love food but SERIOUSLY? HE COULD'VE ASKED NICELY.

Axle turned off the engine and got out of the car. I sat still while Axle opened my door. I looked at him confused.

"Lets go." Axle said while handing his hand out.