Chapter VII

◇◇◇

Dedicated to ali_la_la and all those others who constantly keeps voting. Thank you very much! It means the world to me.

◇◇◇

/ s e v e n /

I woke up to someone slobbering my face. I opened my eyes to see, a dog? Last I remembered Axle doesn't have a dog. I've taken in the fact that it is a breed of a pomsky- half pomeranian and half husky and it has a cute blue ribbon tied around it's neck.

"Axle? Axle!" I said calling out to him while petting the dog. Then Axle opened the door to reveal him holding a tray filled with Oreo pancakes topped with whipped cream and a glass of orange juice

"Goodmorning baby." He said to me smirking. He sat down on the bed handing me the tray and getting the dog from me . "I can see you've met our dog Oreo." He said chuckling while petting Oreo. Such a cute dog and owner! I laughed at my own thought, crazy me I know.

"What's the occasion?" I asked before taking a delicious bite from the one and only love of my love- Oreo pancakes OR MAYBE I'll make an exception for someone. If you know what I mean.

"Nothing I just wanted to bake for you and surprise you." He said smiling.

I thought this bitch couldn't bake? Motherfucker. Well, it's still a blessing.

My phone rang. Axle gave me back my phone which he confiscated because he said I was gonna run away and contact everyone to come get me but he was sure right now that I wouldn't leave. Pretty sure I can't leave him even if I wanted to. I then answered my phone taking a last bite and swallowing it quickly.

Me: Hello?

Pack Doctor: Hello Ma'am, Are you Ms. Lalix Myrr?

Me: Yes, why?

Pack Doctor: Your parents has been found passed out in your house and it has been reported by a bypassing member of the pack. We are investigating the situation, they seem to be injected with some sort of chemical. You're presence is sorely needed in the pack. We will talk further in person.

The tears were forming as I replied.

Me: Yes, I'm on my way.

I ended the call crying.

Im here living my life in happiness and luxury. I've been so selfish. When was the last time I called my parents to check up on them? I didn't even bother. What child am I even? The dog came up to me and licked me. I just cried some more because I wasn't there for my parents when they needed me.

Axle went to me and hugged me, not saying anything. I just placed my head on his chest crying my heart out. They were great parents to me and I've been an ungrateful child. I looked up at Axle and wiped my tears.

"Please, take me back home." I whispered to Axle barely squeaking it out.

Without saying anything Axle carried me while hugging me close to him. His touch gave me comfort and I just snuggled closer, wiping stray tears.

He carried me into the car and settled me down, buckling up the seatbelt we went on our way.

◇◇◇

I was silently crying even though I didn't know I was crying. Axle looked over me with a worried expression. He kept glancing at me and I suddenly felt conscious as to how I look.

"Do I have something on my face?" I asked touching my face while trying to wipe the tears. This is when I found out I was still crying waterfalls.

"No, it's just..." Axle said taking a deep breath. Stopping the car at a red light, he looked back at me then continued "It's just...I don't know how someone can look so beautiful crying."

I just cried even more because I felt as if i didn't deserve him at all like everything I have in my life. Axle came up to me taking off his seatbelt. He then hugged me so tight and I felt all my doubts slip away.

Simply this, feels perfect.

He looked at me and kissed my forehead. "Don't cry now, beautiful. I miss your smile." He said wiping my tears away.

He smiled at me, a genuine smile, not a smirk and not a grin. I felt very special that he showed that smile to me. I couldn't help but smile back as he went back to his seat and buckled up his seatbelt continuing driving.

I know then and there, that he'll be there for me, by my side, even though I didn't ask him to. People judged him and said not so kind words but even through all of that he is staying strong. Him staying strong through all of that gave me strength.

I looked at him smiling and crying but I was crying for a different reason. I felt happy to have him by my side. At my worst and at my best.

"Thank you... for everything." I softly said to him tears shining through my eyes.

I knew I love him from the start but I just kept on denying it. I shouldn't deny something so beautiful. I was given a chance to have my heart broken for him to mend it. I was surely taking the risk for my heart to be totally broken over again but I know he wouldn't break it. I trust him with my whole life.

'I love you Axle Rydd, I really do.' I said to myself finally accepting that fact.

Reaching the pack house we went straight to the pack doctor's office.

Before I went in, I looked at Axle reaching for his hand and intertwining my fingers with his.

I was ready to face anything. Having Axle by my side made me strong. I never thought that the day would come when just the thought of the name Axle Rydd will not give shivers on my back rather, for once in my life, the name Axle Rydd makes my heart flutter.

My hand that was holding the doorknob paused. I looked at Axle and he noodded and smiled. I slowly turned the door knob.

Opening the door to my new fate, a new life with my mate, Axle Rydd.

◇◇◇

/ n o t e /

^^^ metaphorically 😂

Hopefully that was okay enough. I tried lol.Tell me what you guys think! Thank you for voting in my previous chapters, even for giving this book a chance by reading it. Sorry if I updated late. School is very hectic right now. Sorry if I can't upload daily.

 Sorry if I can't upload daily