Chapter 2

Reagan's POV.

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Is this really life right now? Is my ass being punked? Somebody that actually is attractive and my type has invited me somewhere? I have to be dreaming.

My thoughts about dreamy Jay were interrupted by my big headed brother. "Ray you ready to go?"

"Yeah. Try to make it home quick please  I have plans." I say as I walk out to the car and notice Jay in what seems to be a Benz pulling off. Damn he's fine.

Reign starts the car and I unlock my phone going to the group message with Kay, Yari and I.

Reagy 🤑👑:
Hey y'all I found us a move 😛.

Yari Baby 💖:
YASSSSS IT'S LIT! But where?

Kay Twice 🖕🏼😍:
^

Reagy 🤑👑:
Well to make a long story short I met Jay Frazier and he's performing at Krave tonight and he invited us to come. I'm low key feeling him too y'all 😭.

Kay Twice 🖕🏼😍:
THE JAY FRAZIER? "BANDZ" JAY FRAZIER?

Yari Baby 💖:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

Reagy 🤑👑:
YES BITCH. Y'all gotta come over to my house though and it's already 7:30. The show is at 10 and it takes y'all about a hour to get here. Get your shit you're wearing and all the other extras and maybe tonight we can have a sleepover after the show. This weekend is going to be everything.🙌🏽

Yari Baby 💖:
Say no more.

Kay Twice 🖕🏼😍:
My mom would pull some you gotta clean bullshit THIS WEEKEND OF ALL WEEKENDS.

Reagy 🤑👑:
Aw man you gotta come bestie. WE GONE BE VIP 😤.

Kay Twice 🖕🏼😍:
Well y'all just gone have to turn up enough for me and y'all cause moms is tripping. Love yooouuu.💖

Yari Baby 💖:
I'll be at your house by 8:45 Ray.

Reagy 🤑👑:
kk.👌🏽

"Where you trying to go tonight ?" My brother says as he turns the car off. We're home already? Damn.

"Nowhere just Yari's house for some bonding time." I couldn't really tell him where I was going because my brother is crazy overprotective and he wouldn't let me go to an 18+ club. No way. Not happening.

"Oh ok.  How is Yari doing anyway? He still single?" He unlocks the front door and we walk into my mother on her iPad in the living room and my Dad whipping up some Lasagna. I twist my head to look him in his face with confusion and he gives me a stupid look.

"What big head?" I don't even answer because it makes no sense as to why he's even asking about Yari. Why does he care if he's single? I head over to my Dad and he wraps his arms around me in a way only my Dad can. He gives the best hugs.

"Hey Ray. How was your day?" He asks looking up from his pot of special sauce.

"Pretty good actually. I was just gonna ask you something." I grab an apple and out on my goodie two shoes face.