Chapter 17

Reagan's POV.

"I'm outside." I press the end call button and walk out of the place I once called my school. I understand how the constant paparazzi doing anything they can to get pictures of me is a bit of a distraction to the students but it's not my fault! I didn't ask for grown ass adults to pretend to be students and hide in boy's bathrooms to snap pictures of me.

I walk outside shoving my hands into my bomber waiting for my Dad to pull up. Maybe a break is what I need. A long break from school. Luckily, the dean offered to print out my diploma then and there because I technically did have all the credits I needed to pass but I still wanted to walk across the stage and do a little DABB as I except my diploma. It's the least I deserve god damn it! 12 years waking up all early to go to these people's schoolhouse!

1 (305)-521-7771 wants to Facetime..

Accept? Decline?

Who the hell is calling me from a Miami number? I've lived in California forever and haven't once visited Miami so I'm confused as fuck right now

I hope my number didn't get fucking leaked! Whoever this is is getting cussed out!

I tap the accept button and do a few different poses as I wait for the call to connect. Y'all ever do that while y'all calling your boo on FT?😩😂. It finally connects and I see what appears to be a photoshoot set.

"Um who is this on my line?" Attitude is just dripping from my voice at this point.

"Calm down Tiger. You don't need to know who it is." My heart stops for a hot second. How'd this fucking creep get my number?

"Oh,How'd you get my number?" I fix my hair.

"That's my business." He chuckles and a bearded face appears on my screen.

(The face that appears 👇🏽)