Chapter 20

*i'm making a time change
nothing major. but instead of this
being before Christmas, it's current
time. (Valentines Day. 🌹)*

Reagan's POV.

"Because, you two are about to leave. I have a dick appointment in 20 minutes 🙂."

After a crazy day and all of the stories that I know are waiting for me when I log back into Instgram, I just want to be around my babyboy. Before I even press play on the world I want to take the time out to be pampered and just chill.

"I guess." Kay says and she walks over, hugging and kissing me goodbye. I feel bad making Kay leave and not Yari because she goes back home to her little hoes but she doesn't really have anyone that she can actually call hers. And I don't feel bad about Yari cause he's getting his back blown out by my brother. I'll see him in the morning chile.

I walk into my closet and put on my black sheer Alexander Wang tee and some Tommy Hilfiger briefs. Not too much, just right. I moisturize my body with some damn good smelling coconut oil and lay back down in my bed until Jay gets here. I'm hella excited for him to unwrap his Valentine's gift. Well the first one, you can't really unwrap the second one. 😛😜

 😛😜

Jayson's POV.

I rush into Saks and Fifth Avenue in dire need of a gift for Reagan. I feel like complete shit for forgetting about Valentine's Day.

"Hey Jay! how ca-" The salesclerk and also former stylist of mine starts. We didn't leave each other professionally on bad terms, there was just a huge opportunity as a personal stylist at Saks and she took it. I don't blame her.

"I need a gift for Reagan like ASAP!" I rush around all of the bougie displays to the front counter where she looked at me all confused. "Fast Olivia, I have to meet him in like...20 minutes!"

"Um...damn Jay you got me in a pickle! I don't even know what he likes." She rubs her hands and looks off in the distance as if she's trying to think of something.

"I mean I honestly don't have a clue. I'm a total nigga when it comes to shit like this. I'm good for protecting, dick slanging. Not this shit!" I thump my hand against the front counter.

"Um...we just restocked in the Rihanna x Puma creepers? Would he like those?" She begins to walk to the back,