Chapter 10

Reagan's POV

"Why don't you two take a seat." My mother says as she sits down at the head of the conference table next to my Father shuffling papers. With our hands still tightly intertwined, Jay and I both sit down in the comfortable leather rolling chair. He rubs the pad of his thumb on my hand trying to calm me down.

"So, obviously we've heard the news. It's national. Publicity is through the roof. Good and bad." says one of the representatives from Jay's team. She stands up, connecting her iPad to the projector in the room. Is this real right now? We're having a business meeting about something that should be a personal thing. I look over at my dad with my eyebrows furrowed and he winks at me, giving me our life long "It's all good." signal. A discreet two fingers to the lips and an F written across the heart. I don't even have the stability to even give him a weary smile back. I know that making this a business affair was ALL my mom's idea.

"The bad side, Mr.Frazier here is being called 2016's Tyga. Making you the Kylie Mr.Fox but I digress." I roll my eyes and scoff loudly folding my arms. Jay takes a heavy breath and grips my thigh.

My mom looks at me with a harsh stare and I almost return the favor.....but remember who I'm dealing with. I don't want to get slapped. You see my mom is genuine in her feelings towards the family, but when it comes to business? You bet she's going to ensure that it doesn't hurt the family's brand. She just doesn't want a bad reputation. Up until this point I didn't either...but if you don't stand for something you'll fall for everything.

"Continue Liza." My mom says.

"Now,-" The presenter starts.

"Actually, I'm going to-" I start but Jay squeezes my hand and I look over at him quickly. He puts his finger up to his lips and nods his head over at the projector. It's titled "Why #Jaygan should be a thing.". This should be interesting. I slouch into my seat and roll my eyes earning a chuckle from Jay.

"Ever since the story hit every major media outlet, Reagan has went up 1.3 million followers and the bookings are pouring in! Runway events, Appearances, and Magazine covers! Even product endorsements!" Liza logs into a new bookings page that I've never had before. Literally hundreds of inquiries are there all for me. No ones ever really wanted to book me like this. If I went out on the street a few people might know me but paparazzi ain't really trying to break their neck to get a picture of me because a picture of Reagan Fox wouldn't necessarily go for much. Now they're being paid big bucks for candids of me. Hell, money is good and everything but for me to fulfill all of these gigs I'd have to take some time off from school. I don't necessarily want to do that. Education has always been everything to me.

Jayson's POV.

I listened to them list off everything that could possibly be Reagan's future business endeavors and I couldn't be more proud that he has that promising of a future. But I have a few concerns.

1.Freetime.

With his schedule looking like what it may, we won't or at least I won't have time to spend time with him. With my first #1 single and other things that I've invested in that have me making money in my sleep, I don't want to be a slave to a record label. I don't need to be. I want to focus on being a better father to Ky and someone Ray could possibly marry.

2.Cause of success.

I want Reagan to be as big as Madonna because he made it happen himself. Not because of some scandal that he can't live down. The odds are more than against us with me being called a "rapist" and is being a gay couple which I don't have a problem admitting. Just the rapist part gets me.