Chapter 18

Reneé's POV.

After getting a standing ovation on the runway, I rush to the dressing room so I could call my cousin so I could get all the gory little details of the murder.

Omniscient POV.

Reneé scrolls through her recent calls to find Oliver's name but is interrupted by Draya walking in and congratulating her. Surprised and anxious to not let Draya figure out what she was up to, she slams her phone down onto the vanity.

"Good job out there Reneé. Graceful in every way! The bikini you modeled is flying off the showcase shelves!" Draya hugs Reneé.

"Thanks Dray, anything for a friend." Reneé giggles and Draya leaves. After Draya leaves she rolls her eyes and picks up her now cracked phone. To Reneé the phone seems broken so she calls Oliver on the chorded phone on the counter.

While Reneé and Oliver confess their wrongdoings in what seems to be a personal conversation, someone else is unknowingly receiving the information as well. What seemed to be a broken phone was actually a functioning phone with a black screen. When the iPhone slammed into the crystal vanity, the sensitive touch screen accidentally called the absolute wrong person for Reneé and Oliver's sake.

Renee's POV.

VOICEMAIL TO...JAYSON..SENT!

"Why did your voice just change like that?" I ask Oliver through the phone. This nigga taking hormones or something?

"What you talking about? My voice didn't change." I guess I'm tripping.

"Okay...continue the story though." Finally. The homewrecker gets the house dropped on him.

Jay's POV.

"Yeah nigga that was sick!" Wiz says after laying his last few adlibs on the track. Currently Chris, Wiz, Kanye, Tyga, Future and I are listening to the final cut of our new single "Boys Night" produced by none other than Reign Fox, and honestly the shit came out just as I expected it would with all the heavy hitters we got. I can't wait to let Ray hear it!

I head into the kids' room to go get my phone from Ky so I can text Ray the good news. Whenever I'm busy I always give him my phone because I know he's gonna ask to play Ninjump Dash anyway.

"Hi Uncle Jay!" All the kids scream out  in unison and I laugh at how adorable they are. The boys and I been close for a while so all of us created a strong bond between the kids just like we've created with each other. North is Kyrie's best friend pretty much. Royalty and Sebastian are pretty close. Surprisingly, Future and King are like brothers and it's pretty opposite with the big guys. It's Chris and I, Kanye and Tyga, and Future and Wiz.

"Hey guys. Daddy needs his phone Ky." I squat in front of him.

"Here ywou go, pwease take it! It's been vibwating fowever!"

I check my notifications to see a voicemail from Reneé. What the fuck do this bitch gotta say to me? After she tried to take away my happiness away from me she can go fuck herself.