Chapter 7

Reagan's POV

Ok...so at this point I have a white angel on my left shoulder.

White Angel: Reagan tell him. Honesty is the best policy.

Hm. He's got a point. But there's also this red devil on my right shoulder.

Red Devil: Don't tell that nigga before you get some good dick. Let him dick you down first and then tell him just in case the news scares him off.

 Let him dick you down first and then tell him just in case the news scares him off

I give the red devil the 'bish whet' face and dismiss them. I'm just gonna go with my heart.

"Ray! Damn you been staring into space for like 5 minutes." Jay looks at me confused and I blush a little embarrassed.

"Sorry." I look down at my fingers and start to play with them. Here come the nerves."Well basically after my mom saw us kiss at the gate, she told me that she doesn't want us to be together." I push out that last part fast and close my eyes, preparing for the blow.

"Ok and?"

I open my eyes rapidly and scrunch up my face. What does he mean Ok and? I  just told him the person that basically has the power to lock me in my room forever doesn't want us in a relationship.

"Um....what you mean?"

He gets up and starts to strip down to just his briefs. I would be more turned on than I actually am right now if this conversation didn't take such an unexpected turn. He lays back down on the bed and motions me to lay back with him.

"I'm not moving until you explain your last comment." He looks at me funny then straight faces me. Nigga I'm dead ass!

"Well I ain't telling you until I got your ass cheek in my cupped right hand and my left hand rubbing your face." He opens his arms extending yet another invitation. I roll my eyes and lay back with him.

"Go."

He cups my ass and starts rubbing my cheek with his other hand looking me directly in my eye.

"I don't really give a fuck. That's moms and all but I'm a grown ass man and I've waited for something real like this for quite a while. I'm not letting you go. That's the last thing I'd do." He says tracing the outline of my hips. I nod

I'm just trying to figure out what I did to get so lucky man. The simple fact that I'm not a hoe and him being so damn cute are conflicting right now. I've literally only known him personally for 28 hours. I can't give it up to just anybody but this just feels right..

"Ok now that you've made me blush in every shade of red and pink there is, let's play our game." I say covering my face so he doesn't see me blush.

"Alright go first." He says as grabs the basketball in my room and lays back down on the bed throwing it up in the air.