Chapter 21

Reagan's POV.

"I don't know what tie you're talking about Jayson. I have to finish hair and makeup." Let's just say it's chaos at my house right now. 10 Stylists, 5 Makeup artists and 4 Publicists are all jam packed in our family room right now as we prepare for the 58th annual Grammy Awards. Jay's nominated for Best New Artist and the single him and the collaboration group is going to be released live. I couldn't be more proud, but right now he's annoying the hell out of me.

"The one I had your hands tied with!" He exclaims, making the makeup artist touching me up giggle and a huge wave of red covers my face. No he didn't just spill all my tea.

"Go away, you're so annoying!" I throw a makeup brush at him across the room and unfortunately, he catches it.

"Stick to your day job, you don't have a future in any sport that involves actual aim babyboy." He says as he walks over to the vanity, button down wide open showing his complete 8 pack. He better chill before he miss his call time.

My mom peeks in through the door in her gown. "Reagan, here's your pass. Reign and Yaris already left and me and your father are about to be gone too. Love you and NO after party's tonight. You look after him now Jayson okay?"

"I got him Mrs. Fox." Jay says and my mom disappears. Sometimes I just wish I was 18 so people could stop babying me.

"Baby, the call time for me is 7:30 and its 6:00 right now. I really wanna walk the carpet with you so can your slow ass get dressed PLEASE." He kisses my cheek as his stylist buttons the buttons at his wrist. I can't even lie, he may annoy me to the absolute core but he looks pretty sexy right now.

"I'll be ready in five. YOU need to stop rushing me and try to run your lines for the performance cause uhhhh when you did it for me this morning it was a little spotty." I say stepping out of the chair and walking over to my custom Zac Posen cropped dress pants and short sleeved button up. Time for a night to remember. ✨

"Over here! Reagan and Jay here!" The flashing lights from the various paparazzi and bloggers seems to be endless as Jay and I walk down the red carpet together.

"You look good as hell, how bout we go backstage and do a little something." Jay whispers in my ear and all I can do is try to contain my blush as I continue to smile for the cameras. This man is a damn savage I tell you.

"Calm your hormones down, fucking animal." I say through my teeth. He chuckles lowly and kisses my cheek for the paparazzi.

"Reagan, TheShadeRoom is here and they want you for a quick interview. Jayson, take a few more pictures and then you have to go meet Kanye and the others backstage for your performance. Don't forget your performance outfit is in Wiz's room." Jayson's publicist says who apparently just became mine too. I understand her trying to keep her client on schedule but don't accept interviews for me if you're not on my payroll. Girl.

 Girl