Chapter 16

Jayson's POV.

"No! I don't want you to go to school boo." I say with my face tucked into the crook of Ray's neck. His alarm went off like 30 minutes ago but I'm too comfortable and if he leaves I'll be extra sad.

"I don't want to go either Jayson but I promised my mom. Winter break starts tomorrow so you'll have a whole month to do whatever you want with me." He kisses my neck and quickly swipes his tongue over my spot, bouncing into the bathroom to get ready.

He plays all day.

"Ima go wake Ky and fix some breakfast, you better be ready to play hooky when I get back." I get up and stretch a bit before walking across the penthouse to Ky's room. I think since I've found someone that I'm actually ready to be with forever I wanna expand the living quarters. Somewhere that many generations can call home, you know?

"Ky,wake up prince." I kneel down in front of his small car shaped bed and shower his face with kisses.

"Awight,AWWIGHT! I up!" Ky smiles and goes into the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face.

Some people don't think it's necessarily "manly" to show affection towards your son if you're a father but honestly I couldn't give less fucks about what "some people" have to say. Imma kiss my son and give him weird childish nicknames for the rest of my time on this earth.

INCOMING CALL.....
Bro Chris 👀🎶💯

"Ayo Breezy." I say into the phone as I step into the kitchen getting breakfast started.

"Ayo Frazier." He chuckles. "I been seeing you doing ya thing in the press lately. Never took you as a headlining guy."

"I'm really not bro, I guess the media can't stay away from a gay rapper." I drizzle cinnamon into the French toast.

"Aha I'm just fucking wit ya. Listen tho, Me, Tyga, Kanye, Future and Wiz want you in on this new single. We want to take 2016 by storm!"

"Yeah, about that man.." I trail off as I absent minded my continue to make breakfast. I don't know if declining this offer like I want to is the smartest choice. With me wanting to finally settle down in an estate that makes sense for my plans, a few extra dollars won't hurt I guess.

"You know what, let's do it. Let's bring the kids though we need to let them bond like we do." I say as I put the finishing touches on the eggs, my famous french toast and crispy bacon.

"Bet! It's gone be a monster kid, Ayo!"

"Ayo." I reply with a slight chuckle. That's how we say bye and I don't even know who started it or why. Just stuck.

I'm actually kind of excited to be apart of this song now that I think about it. There hasn't really been a collaboration with the heavy hitters in a while. The fact that they want to include baffles me honestly. But at this point I just give thanks to the man up above and don't ask questions. That seems to get me far.

"Papa do you have a boo boo on your leg?! It's swollen! Why do it wook wike a snake?" My screams out and just like all of you right now I'm confused as hell. I look down to my lower half and suddenly realize what's going on. I don't sleep with underwear and I'm sort of well endowed down there, oops. I guess through my sweatpants my print startled him. My poor son.

"Papa is fine Ky." I chuckle. "You look handsome, are you ready to go back to school today?"

"Yes! Can't wait to see my best friend Bwake." Ky's eyes twinkle as he talks about the guy who's ass I beats son. I hope that what I did doesn't cause a riff in their friendship...