Chapter 1

I know I had a Connor Franta Fan Fic before but I really didn't know where I was going with it so I hope this one is better! Enjoy! Vote Comment Add and Share please thanks!

?¿?¿

Claireese's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of yelling and singing of 'Happy Birthday'. Today was my 19 birthday, my mom, dad, and little sister walked in my room and woke me up. I had plans with my 8 of my friends to go to Santa Monica Pier and hang out. I know what you are thinking what kind of girl who is 19 lives with their parents? Im actually starting college in the fall and Im staying at home until I do.

It was 7 when I woke and my friends were going to be here at 10. I got into the shower and picked out my clothes. I stepped into my walk-in closet and pulled out my black cali life tank top with a white bandeau, my studded high waisted shorts, with my brown sandals with some studs on it. (Picture to the side) I kept my hair natural and just left in in my beach waves. I put on some waterproof mascara, and gel eyeliner. I went downstairs to the aroma of my moms delicous cooking.

She was making me a special breakfast consisting of red velvet pancakes with syrup and whipp creamed smiley faces, and a side of fruits! Yummayy! It was 9:45 by the time I was done and my friends were here! My 3 closest friends were Jenn (Yes Jenn from JennxPenn), Andrea Russet, and Bethany (Yes Bethany Mota). We all got into my car and I wanted Starbucks so the girls and I stopped by and all got our orders I offered to pay, but they said no because it was my birthday.

We finally got on the freeway and it took us about and two hours to get to the peir because of such heavy traffic, and it was summer so everyone was probably going to be there.

By the time we got there it was noon and we went to Panera to get a bite to eat. Once we finished up we went to the peir. We were walking around and I still had my Starbucks in my hand I am such a slow drinker. I was walking enjoying the scenery while Jenn, Andrea, and Beth were vlogging. I looked into the camera as they metioned it was my birthday, and posed. I wasnt looking where I was going and bumped into a person causing my half full starbucks to drop to the ground and splatter everywhere.

"OMG ARE YOU OK CLAIRE?" Bethany and Jenn asked, while everyone was laughing at me.

"Oh gosh I am so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going!" A tall guy asked me. My vision was kind of blurry my vision got clearer, and I looked up at the guy.

I quickly got up and started freaking out, "Oh my gosh its you! Your Connor Franta!" I jumped with joy. Bethany, Andrea, and Jenn went up and greeted the guys. I knew they all knew eachother because they featured in eachothers videos and vlogs and stuff. Connor was staring at me it was getting kind of creepy... "Uhm is there something wrong?" I giggled. Connor quickly snapped out of his gaze and his cheeks turned bright red like a sipe tomato! "Hey uhm I a huge fan can I get a picture?" He nodded, I pulled my phone out and Bethany took the picture. Connor's arm wrapped around my waist, I soon got butterflies in my stomach. I was a bit uneasy and I knew Connor could feel it because he gripped me even tighter. We all started walking with Connor and I in the front with the others trailing behind.

"So what are you guys doing here?" Connor asked.

"Well today is my 19th birthday so we decided to go the pier to hang out!" I replied.

"Oh well then Happy Birthday Miss uhm hmmm I didn't quite catch your name." Connor said.

"My name is Clairesee but you can call me the usual Claire, Essie, etc." I said.

"Oh wait are you Eseeee_ on Instagram?" He asked.

"Haha yeah thats me!" I said.

"Oh haha ok well I will be sure to follow you" He had the most adorable smile he was just uhh perfection.

"Claire, Claire we have to go now! Or we have to at least leave this place!" Andrea said.

"What?! Why?!" I yelled.

"Because uh well uh Daniel is here.." She said nervously.

"WHAT HOW DID HE KNOW I WAS HERE?!" I yelled.

"Well uh it might've slipped out..?" She said scared.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS UGH! CONNOR I AM SO SORRY BUT I REALLY HAVE TO HIDE!" I said.

"Sure its no problem it seems pretty big so its cool I understand." He said.

?¿?¿

Connor's P.O.V

The O2L guys and I got to Santa Monica Pier. We were walking around and I bumped into this girl. I guess she watched me on YouTube cause she automatically knew who I was. She was actually gorgeous, she asked for a picture, I put my arm around her waist I gripped her in real tight. We began talking and she metioned that today was her birthday. Suddenly Andrea came up to us and they both began to freak out. She said she had to go hide I made it sound like nothing but I was really curious as to why she had to hide.

She looked at me with apologetic eyes and ran towards the parking lot so I guessed they were going to get something, but I really didnt know. They came back with a bag and ran to the bathroom. She came back out with a Lakers sanpback her hair in two pigtails which were actually adorable, and a black Fresh Ta Death sweater. I smiled knowing that was my sweater from my merch. She quickly slipped on some black sunglasses and had on black high-top converse.

She came back over to us and we started talking again. We left to walk on the shore of the beach and just kept talking. She talked alot and I began to know more and more about her. She had one sister and a step mom. Her actualy mom died when she was a baby so she never met her. I felt kind of bad at that, but I shook it out of my mind, she seemed like she really didnt care. Suddenly a guy came over to us.

"Hey Claire." The random guy said.

"Oh hi Daniel..." She responded.

"I finally found you I wanted to ask you for a second chance." He said. My mouth dropped.

"No Daniel. I forgive you, but I cant second chances go for people who deserve them. I know you and I know you just want a new toy because you got tired of Grace." She said with nervousness in her voice.

"Oh I kow why you are with that guy now. What is he your new boyfriend of the week." He smirked. I could tell Clay was getting mad because she clenched her fists and then unclenched knowing violence wouldn't solve anything.

"SHUT UP DANIEL! THAT IS SO NOT TRUE AND YOU KNOW THAT!" This time she yelled with an angered tone. He walked away and came back and punched me in the face, I was just standing there and this Daniel guy punched me. Seriously what did I do?! I was down on the ground, and I see Clay.

"WHAT THE HELL DANIEL?!" She yelled. She punched him in the stomach, and as he was hunched over she kicked him in the knee. She came over to me and helped me up.

"Connor are you okay.? Youre bleeding and you have a black eye!" She cried. She put my arm around her shoulder and helped me get back to the pier. "Now I am definitely not giving you a second chance. Just get out of my life Daniel. Try touching me our anyone of my friends again and it will be much worse, Im stronger now and you know that!" She yelled at him.

?¿?¿