Chapter 2

Sorry I havent updated guys! I have been pretty swamped this past week. My cousin spent the WHOLE ENTIRE week, I volunteered at my church the whole week, friday was my best friend, Hannah's, birthday, and saturday I spent the entire day with my cousins and friends at the movies then went to the mall! So here comes the story!
________________________________________________________________________________________
Claireese's P.O.V
"Connor oh my gosh I am so sorry! I didnt mean for this to happen!" I pulled out some baby wipes from my bag and began dabbing it on Connor's cuts and bruises. He kind of yelped because it stung, it was partly cute and partly funny. I began to wipe his bloody lip ughh why does he have to be so darn perfect! A guy like him would never fall for a girl like me im grotesque like seriously bruh!(Picture of her on side but her hair is different xD) I am way out of his league. He is YouTube famous and I am nobody famous! Yeah I was pretty popular in highschool, but that was cause I was really active and friendly. I was the type of girl who would be friends with anybody!

Suddenly my phone rang. "Herrooo!" I yelled into the speaker.

"Hey babezzzzzz well we couldnt find you so we split up and we shall meet you at Applebee's ok?" Hannah said.

"Kaaaaaays! Me and Connor shall see thy there!" I managed to giggle out.

"Ahh yes thy Shakespeare has though taken overeth us!" Hannah said cracking up.

"Okaaay byee single pringle buddy!" I yelled into the phone.

"What your not a single pringle!" I had a confused look lat time I checked I was pretty much single. "You have David remember!" She told me.

"Ohhh yeah haha! Okay well bye dork!" I giggled, we hung up and I continued cleaning up Connor. I finally finished and we went into my car and drove to the nearest Applebee's. 
______________________________________________________________________________________
Connor's P.O.V
Clay started cleaning me up and then she got a call we were heading to Applebee's together apperently we got invited to a late dinner like really late. LOL. I got kind of upset when I found out she had a boyfriend named David, I was a bit jealous. 

"So who is this David guy? Do you uh well erhm love him?" I asked her I think she thought I was joking cause she started laughing.

"Haha David is my boyfriend I see him every other day! Yes I do love him he is amazing!" She managed to laugh out.

"Whats so funny?" I asked

She bursted out laughing. "David is my 6 year old cousin he asked me to be his girlfriend I said yes cause it was cute! He is such a qt!" I felt like such a doucheabag after that. We arrived at Applebee's and went inside and found our table. 

"Whoa ConDaBon what happened to you?" Ricky asked me.

"Some guy names Daniel punched me and then Clay punched him. And then we walked away." I explained.

"WHAT?!" All the girls said in unison. "Oh my goodness Claire are you okay?! Did he hurt you?!" Beth said checking her for marks.

"Guys guys guys I am fine Connor not so much. Worry about him not me" She said nochelantlly. "So are we going to order or what?" Just then a waitress came over and took our orders she looked directly at me and gave me a wink. She was kind of cute but not as cute as Clay. I think she was jealous cause she quickly rolled her eyes. I got the salad while Clay got the ribs man this girl can eat.

"You want to share some of those ribs?" I asked while pouting.

"No not really!" She said in a pouty voice. I tried grabbing a piece but she slapped my hand away and I quickly took it back. We sang happy birthday and she got a free dessert. It was midnight so we decided to part our seperate ways. The girls left first and then we left as I got up I saw something on Clays chair. It was her phone she already left so I look through it and saw all the pictures we took that day. I put my number in there and found her address I decided to drop it off on Sunday since Im going to be busy tomorrow. I went home and posted the pictures of us and put it on twitter and instagram. I instantly fell asleep