Chapter 3

________________________________________________________________________________________
Claireese' P.O.V

I got home and the girls and I had a sleepover but it was only me, Beth, Andrea, and Jenn. We dropped the others home.

"Oh mah god! I lost my phone! I dont have it with me! I think I left it at the restaurant! Crap!!" I yelled aloud. Jenn called the restaurant and they said they didnt see it. I started freaking out so we just decided to watch movies and call it a night. First we watched She's the Man, then we watched No Strings Attached, then we watched Lion King, and finally Finding Nemo. It was a long night and it was already 5 am, the time passed so quickly! Beth fell asleep first so we decided to freeze her bra, we took Beth's bra and filled it with mango juice most people use water but not us, then we put it in Jenn's freezer and left it there until we all woke up. When Beth woke up it was noon and she was freaking out wondering where her bra was. Jenn, Andrea, and I started cracking up and she knew we were up to something. She went into the kitchen and looked in the freezer. She took out her bra and saw that it was frozen.

"OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS ARE SO DEAD!" She looked at us at the counter and we immediatly ran for Jenn's room we forgot to lock the door so she came in and began to tickle us. We were literally crying and begging for mercy it was sooooo funny! When we were done it was 12:30 I got in the shower and got dressed I wore a white tank top with a black faux leather suspender a-line skirt with black booties.(Picture on the left column) I took Jenns curling iron and curled my hair. I got in my car and went to my new home! I loved it, it was a 2-story with six bedrooms, 5 and a half bathrooms, one room for my dads office, a family room, a dining room, and a hugeee pool with a jacuzzi! I took the second biggest room because well I am the oldest so I do deserve it! While my little sister Gracie took the third biggest, obviously my parents got the master! My room consisted of a full bathroom, and a walk in closet. It was pretty big, I got the head-board of my bed frame and started assembling it. I put my bed in the board and starting fixing the sheets. I was pretty satisfied with my room at the end. I didnt have to paint because I was satisfied with the color it was a lavendar with a tint of blue super cute! I fell asleep because I was exhausted from fixing and cleaning all day, but luckily my room was done and my closet was fully stocked.

*Next Moring*

I woke up next morning and it was 9 in the morning it was Sunday so I had church, not only that but it was also my birthday/ house warming party. My room was clean and ready for guest so I was all set. I took a shower and got on my sweats and a regular shirt, it was 9:30 so I made breakfast for everyone. I made regular pancakes for my mom and dad, chocolate chip for my munchkin, and blueberry for me! I put smiley faces on all of them and cut up some fruit and put it in a bowl for everyone to take and enjoy once I was done they woke up and came downstairs to my delicous cooking.

"Oh sweetie you didn't have to cook breakfast that is my job!" Mommy said. (Yes I call my mom 'mommy' got a problem I dont really care ok.) 

"Yeah well I decided to help out and cook!" I said walking the fruit to the table.

"Choco chip my fav!!" My little sister exclaimed with her eyes getting all wide and big. "Sissy you make the best pancakes ever!!!"

"Awhh thanksss munchkin!" I told her. "Well Im done so Im going to get ready!" It was suny and  bright so I decided to wear a white and peach dress with a lace top and silver heels. I left my hair natural and did my makeup: I put on my waterproof mascara, then my gel eyeliner, and finally my EOS chapstick with a top coat of Cherries in the Glow Revlon lip gloss. I went downstairs and we all got into the car as usual I drove. Ever since I got my license I drove us everywhere and I LITERALLY mean EVERYWHERE. We walked into church and I sat with my cousin Deby we were both going to the same college together. I told her that after church we were going to my new house and having a bbq and are swimming in my new pool! We were so excited, she didnt have a bathing suit and I was smaller than her so none of my swim suits would fit her. We went to the mall and picked out a cute bikini for her, we got to my house and we all went swimming. My Pastors wife's nephews came (Andres and Johnathan) and we had a blast, they were pretty cute two but they were 2-3 years younger than me. We were all hanging in the kitchen with the chips and snacks and stuff just talking. I went to the bathroom and  Andres answered the door, I came out and heard a very fimiliar voice. 

"Erhm excuse me but does Clairesee live here?" The voice said. Omg it was Connor, but wait how does he know where I live I only told the new girls about my house. I went to the door just in my bikini and some shorts. 

"Connor? What are you doing here? This is my new house I just moved here yesterday how do you know I lived here?" I asked him but his eyes were focused on Andres.

"Oh well can I talk to you outside?" he asked still looking at Andres and I nodded.

"I'll be right back okay Andres?" I told him so nobody will worry about me he nodded and went back inside the house. 

"So whatsup?" I said unsteadily...

"What's up? So when were you going to tell me about your boyfriend? Huh you were just going to lead me on and use me?" I stood there appalled for a couple seconds.

"What are you talking---" I got cut off by Connor.

"You know what whatever heres your phone the guys and I put our numbers in there, but dont bother contacting me!" he yelled.

"You know what! Youre being a douche right now.! Youre not even letting me explain myslef! And dont worry I wouldnt even want to talk to you!" 

"Good, now bye!" He stormed off and I sat down on the side walked. I felt a drop come down on my lap and I felt my face become wet. I went inside and ran upstairs to my room. I started crying into my pillow when my phone rang. It was a text from JC.

-Hey wanna skype?(:

~Yeah sure hold on let me get out my laptop!:D

-Okiee!

I got out my laptop and started up skype. JC saw me crying so I told him what happened.

"Hey hey hey dont worry Connor was just jealous because of your friend, he really likes you and he doesn't want to lose you."

I wiped my tears,"Why would he be jealous over me? Im way out of his league. He can get any girl he wants with a snap of his fingers."

"Yeah thats true but he chose you! You see him as Connor Franta a normal guy from Minnesota who loves sports and cats." I giggled at that he could make any girl smile.

"Well thanks JC I think they are pulling out my cake now so I better go!" I waved goodbye.

"Wait wait!"

"What?" I asked

"Save me a slice?" He said with a smirk.

"Haha youre funny, thinking there will actually be leftovers! Hahah you make me titter!" We laughed and said goodbye. We sang happy birthday and passed out the cake, it was a red velvet cake with  vanilla ice cream! Delicous!!!! When everyone left I halped clean up and went to bed. I checked my twitter and Instagram and saw I had gained over 10k followers. I didnt understand till I saw what Connor posted. It was a collage of us at the peir and Applebee's. I couldnt help but smile like and idiot. Before I went to bed I got a text from Connor.

-Hey wanna hang out tomorrow and talk things out?

~Cant.

-Well how about the day after tomorrow?

~Cant. Going to sleep bye.

______________________________________________________________________________________
Connor's P.O.V

I got to Clay's house and they said she moved, they told me where she lived now and I went there. I kocked on the door to find a guy opening. He was a bit younger than me I say aroung 17 or 18. I ask about Clay and she comes out. I was a bit jealous of this guy whatever his name was. We talked and all of a sudden my anger built up and I started yelling at her. I had no idea what came over me. I left her house got in my car and went home. JC just got off his computer saying bye so I figured he was skyping someone.

"Who was that?" I asked walking over to the kitchen.

"Oh uhm well that was Claire.." There was a long pause after that. "You know you shouldnt have yelled at her like that. She told me what happened and that was pretty jacked up dude. Not even letting her explain herself." I just stood there stunned by what JC said.

"Im going to bed." I changed into some sweats and a shirt and crawled into bed. I decided to text her and ask her if she wanted to hang out. She said no and I offered both days. I am pretty sure she is mad at me and will be mad at me. After that I fell into a deep sleep.