Chapter 15

Im so sorry I haven't updated! But I have news! So if you enjoyed this book well IM MAKING A SEQUEL! Yup! So watch out for that if you enjoyed this book! School is going to have me swamped so my updating will only be 1-2 times a week and it will be on weekends. I will try to update on my phone, but I hate doing that cause it takes me forever as to if I update on my laptop it will only take me 30-45 minutes to write a long thorough chapter. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Claireese's POV

It's been a month since VidCon and Connor and I are still together. He makes me feel like I'm on cloud 9. When I'm with him it feels like all of time stopped and it's just the two of us together in our own little world. A few weeks after Sam met Kenzie Lopez, she is nice to Sam, but to us not so much. I was really sad when I found out they were going out, Maddy and Sam sound much cuter. But whatevs, I cant stop them from liking eachother, but Maddy was crushed. She stopped talking to Sam, and just always ignored him. JC has been going on and on about this girl named Danielle, but I call her Danielley while everybody else calls her Dani because thats my special name for her. We're just that dysfunctional doee. I met her a few times she is so nice and super pretty! They look good together! I so ship them. JC wants to ask her out, but apperently scared that she will say no. I highly doubt that though, I can see it in their eyes. Then Trevor met this girl named Shay and they make such a cute couple! They go to eachother's school and Trevor asked her to homecoming it was so cute! He gave her a rose and got down on one knee and asked her, and of course she said yes! Today is Connor and I's one month annaversary. We don't want to make a big deal out of it so he is going to take me to dinner. I want to look nice so I went to the mall with Danielley and Shay. 

"So how are you and JC?" I ask nudging her elbow.

"Stahpp it! But we're I dont know. Like I like him and all, but I feel like he doesn't like me back." She responds.

"Gurrrl! He is cray cray over you! You are all he talks about. He is in love with you, and funny thing is he is scared you don't feel the same way!" I laugh as we walk into Windsor. I love Windsor they have the cutest dresses ever!! "What about you Shay? How are you and Trev?! Have you gotten you dress for homecoming yet? And isn't it tonight?" I ask looking through their dresses.

"We're great and yeah its tonight! Sadly I dont have a dress so I'm using one of my old one's, because my parents can't afford one." She said sounding really depressed.

"Let me buy you one!" I say.

"No I can't let you do that." She responds trying to refuse.

"Nope I'm buying you a dress and that is final!" I replied continuing to look through the racks. I found the cutest dress for Shay! It was a red dress that went up to about mid-thigh, it had a sweet-heart neckline with two strap coming from the center, with a silver jewl in the middle. I didn't find anything for me so I just paid for Shay's dress and we went to my house. I told Shay to shower in the bathroom and change into the dress so I can do her hair and makeup. She is actually really pretty with her dirty blonde straight hair, peach skin, blue eyes. I went into my room and decided to get ready as well, I decided on a hi-lo dress with the top half coral, and the rest baby blue.l I slipped on nude peep toe heels, gold bangles, Connor's necklace, and began to apply makeup. I did a blue and silver kind of combo of eyeshadow, winged out my eyeliner, put on my Big Eyes Mascara, Mega Plush, and Clump Crusher, then applied some coral lipstick and finished. I put my wavy hair in a a low side bun, and waited for Shay to come out. 10 minutes later Shay came out and I began to do her hair. I curled it then put it in a waterfall braid. I finished that then moved on to her makeup, I did a coral eyeshadow, black liquid eyeliner which I winged out, Big Eyes Mascara, blush, then applied red lipstick. I gave her some dangly earrings, a ring, and three bracelets. I let her borrow a clutch to put in her phone, cash and other neccesities. Right when I was done Trevor came. When she saw herself her expression was priceless.

"Oh my gosh! Claire! Thank you so so so much! You are the best!" She said hugging me. 

"Your welcome now go downstairs, Trevor is waiting." I respond shooing her out of my room with me following shortly after. I saw Trevor and Connor waiting downstairs with Danielley. Both their mouths dropped when they saw us. Shay and I just looked at eachother and giggled. We all went in our own cars and left my house. 

"You look amazing babe." Connor said leaning over to kiss me on the cheek. 

"You don't look that bad yourself." I reply as he changes the song on his phone."CONNOR!" I yell. He looks back on the road, but it was too late  Our car flipped over and all I saw was black.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Awhh snap! Anyways this is the official end of 'Could it Be?' so the sequel will be out by next week I hope! Look out for it! Stay awkward and random because its the life! Love you guys! 

~XoXo Natania<3