Chapter 6

________________________________________________________________________________________
Connor's P.O.V

Today was going to be a good day. We had a party for Ricky because it was his birthday (I know his birthday is in April but bare with me cause I already had this mapped out in my head laawl xD) I got to bring a plus one so I called Acacia. She said she would love to come to the party with me. The whole day Kian, JC, Ricky, and I went out shopping trying to stall him while the girls, Sam, and Trevor decorated. We had the party at Sam's house because it was hugeee and his parents were out of town for a couple weeks so they didnt mind. It was about 4 when I got a text from Clay saying that the decorations were done so the party would start at 6. I texted Acacia the details, and told her to meet me outside of Sam's house. We all got ready and dressed and headed to Sam's house.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Clairesee's P.O.V

I woke up today at Andrea's house, today was Rickerzz birthday. I already got him his present I hope he likes it! It was a $25 iTunes card, Arizona Tea, beanies, $50 Urban Outfitters gift card, and a new phone case! I smacked a pillow at Andrea and told her to get.

"WAKE YOUR LAZY ASS UP! WE HAVE TO GO TO SAM'S HOUSE!" I said while smacking her repeatedly with a pillow.

"WHAT THE HELL? OK IM UP!" She got up and glared at me.

"Love you too babez!" I giggled out. I got in the shower, and started to sing 'Baby I' by Ariana Grande I got out of the shower and applied my makeup. My usual consisting of my eyeliner, mascara, and lip balm. 

"You are such a great singer Claire! You should sing at Ricky's party, you have a beautiful voice show it off!" She said as I was walking out of the bathroom.

"Oh heh you heard that?" She nodded. "Ok I dont sing in public because Im insecure about my voice!" She stood there with her mouth wide open! I closed it back shut.

"What?! Why?!" She exclaimed.

"I compare my voice to others, and I dont think its good enough. But, if the others say I'm good enough I will sing a few songs at Rick's party. OK?" I said knowing her she wouldn't stop pestering me if I wouldnt give in. We drove to Sam's house with a bunch of decorations. We had a special spot where live music would be playing outside. It was sort of a pool party but not exactly. Swimming in the pool was sort of an option. Once Beth, Andrea, Trevor, Sam, Maddy, and I finished decorating I was hoping Andrea would forget about me singing, but she didnt.

"Hey guys so I heard Claire singing in the shower earlier, and I was thinking she should sing a few songs tonight! She is amazing!" She told them. 

"Okay well let us here you!" Trevor said. He was kind of a profeshh singer and his opinion would really benefit me! I began to sing 'Lullaby' by LaTeeya. They all clapped and agreed I should sing, so I decided it was part of my present. I texted Connor saying that the decorations were ready and that they should come by at 6. I went home and got dressed, I wore a dress with a blue lace top, with a white bottom that went up about knee length. I wore some black heels, which were surprisingly comfy! I then did my makeup better than usual because it was a special ocasion. I put on so foundation, then bronzer, I then applied blush. For my eye makeup I did a smokey eye, then added some white into the corners of my eyes. I did my eyeliner and winged it out, mascara was next I used my falsies mascara by Maybeline. Finally came my lips, I put on my EOS honeydew, and then my Revlon lip gloss. I got Ricky's present and headed to my car, I picked up Maddy and we left to Sam's house. When we got there the band was already setting up, so I went over there and introduced myself. Ricky came in and we yelled out 'SURPRISE!!'