Chapter 10

About 20 more chapters to go! So I made a new fan fic about Sam Pottorff! So all you Lovely Lawlorffs out there should go check it out!

________________________________________________________________________________________
Clairesee's P.O.V

"So you and JC? Whats going on there?" Andrea said.

"Nothing really were friends and we know it." I said keeping my eyes on the road. We arrived at a beach with a bunch of YouTubers. There was a hugeee bonfire, with a butt load of food. I felt an arm snake around my waist and thought it was JC, but it wasnt. It was none other than Connor.

"You look gorgeous." He whispered in my ear.

"Connor stop this is wrong youre with Acacia." I told him as I faced him. I looked into his glowing green eyes, he looked at my eyes then my lips. I couldn't take it anymore. I leaned in and put my arms around his neck while his arms rested perfectly on my waist. It felt so wrong yet so right. He licked the bottom of my lip begging for enterance. I granted. We snaked our tongues exploring eachother. We pulled apart for air.

"You dont know how long I've been waiting for that to happen." I said with a huge grin on my face.

"Ditto." He said. We walked over to the other by the fire hand in hand.

"Awh look at the couple!" Sam cheered. I could feel my cheeks burning red. I could feel Acacia glaring at me, but I ignored her. She came over to us and grab Connor's hand, and I just let him slip by. If she wanted Connor she could have him. I knew they wouldn't last for long. Alex Goot, of course, brought his guitar and he began to take request.

"Irresistable by One Direction." I never really liked them, but this song really fit my mood.

"Okay, but you have to sing with me." He said and so I did. I didn't realize I was crying until Acacia pointed it out.

"Oh look little bitch is crying. What a weakling." I didn't want to pick a fight, so I just ran towards the water. I heard people scream after me and someone chasing after me. The only person who could run as fast as me was Connor. I knew it would be hard to out run him so I just stopped dead in my tracks and just sat there crying, and waiting for him to come.

"You okay?" He asked sitting down next to me.

"No I'm fine you know just having the time of my life crying my eyes out." I replied.

"Come here" He scooted closer to me and pulled me for what I thought was the longest hug ever. "Now tell me whatsup? You were singing with your angelic voice, then your crying."

"Okay well the song I chose kind of described what just happened earlier, I like songs that describe the mood Im in.When we were walking back and Acacia took you away, I was really sad after that kiss everything felt back in place. It reminded me to the good times we used to had, but ever since Acacia came into the picture everything has well changed. As I began to sing it felt like I was being realesed, like I was in a whole other world and it was just me my voice and time. Then Acacia came out of nowhere I didnt want to pick a fight so I just ran." He just nodded. I didnt notice until our hands touched that we were sitting so close. I looked at him and he looked back at me. He took the strands for my hair and pushed it behind my ear. He leaned in and so did I. We kissed and tongued. Things got really heated soon after you know it he was on top of me and we were just making out. We pulled apart and just smiled. I felt better, we decided to walk back to the bonfire and just relax.

"Bitch you better back of my mine Connor is mine so get the fuck out!" Acacia said

"Thats no more playing Miss Nice Gal!" I got up and walked over to her. "Connor was never yours and he never will be. Take a hint and get out he doesnt like you. He never did! No one likes you! Youre a selfish, stuck up, spoiled slut!" She just looked at me and so did everyone else.

"Thats not true! Youre making stuff up seriously its sad!" She said. Then Connor got up.