Chapter 8

AN: Okay so I dont really do this, but I just wanted to thank you guys for over 140 reads! Anyways it would really help if you inboxed or comment me some ideas for this story! If you pitch me an idea concerning a new character that might just be you! Thanks sooo much!
________________________________________________________________________________________
Connor's P.O.V

After I got home yesterday I was in such a rutt. (idk how to spell rut el oh el) Clairesee hates my guts and everyone else does too. I got a text from Acacia asking to hang. I wasnt doing anything so I accepted we ended up going to the park. Acacia and got to the park and we sat down  at the bench and she started to take pictures of us. At the corner of my eye I saw two little girls run to the playground, one looked like JC's sister Ava-Grace and the other looked like Clairesee's sister I didn't know her name so... I rubbed my eyes to make sure I waas seeing things clearly, and I was. Soon after I saw JC and Claire walk out of a car and head over to their siblings. She was so cute and caring, she chased her little sister up the stairs and down th slide, while JC took pictures of it. JC and Claire began to push Ava, and I think it was Gracie on the swings. Acacia saw the way I was looking at them and dragged me over to the swings, and made me push her. She took pictures while I pushed her, and I tried to fake a smile just to look happy. But obviously anyone can see the hurt in my eyes. 

"Sissy I'm hungry! I want mac and cheese!" Gracie yelled to Claire.

"Okay I'll make you a deal! If you can jump off the swings I'll make you mac and cheese with bacon! If not I'll just make you plain mac and cheese." She yelled back. Gracie jumped off the swings and landed flat on her feet.

"YAY Sissy I did it! Now I get mac and cheese and bacon for dinner!" She yelled with joy. 

"Ok ok well lets go to the store first" She laughed out. Her laugh was so cute! 

She began to walk so I had to think fast, I ran up in front of her and looked her dead in the eyes. "Hey. Can we talk?" 

"Why there is nothing to talk about I have to go now." She walked away from me, but before she got far enough I grabbed her wrist. "What?!" She yelled.

"I just want to talk give me 5 minutes! Please!" I begged her, she finally gave in.

"Okay 5 minutes no more! Gracie stay with JC and Ava.". We walked over to a bench and sat down in silence, until she broke it. (El oh el you cant break silence xD) "What do you want to talk about?" She didnt look at me once.

"Im sorry. On Ricky's party I went to Acacia because she was hurt more than you! You barely had any scratches. Acacia was my date, I inivited her therefore I was kind of responsible for her." I bursted out, just spilling everything out.

"Connor its not just that. You kissed her! I really like you I still do, but I cant go on acting like I'm ok with you being with Acacia. Even though Acacia was your date you could have helped me first? When I see you two together do you know how much it hurts me inside? I may look like I dont really care, or Im fine, but honestly inside it really hurts. I really like you Connor I do, but after these two preformances I dont know what to feel about you now. Im sorry, but I have to go." She got up and I looked at her, I realized she had tears in her eyes. She really was hurting. But, so was I. She kissed me on the cheek before she left. "Im sorry, but I dont think we should be around eachother for a while." She whispered in my ear before leaving. Right then I broke down. I had tears streaming down my face.
______________________________________________________________________________________
JC's P.O.V

I walked over to Claire's house wondering if she wanted to hangout with Ava and I. I knew she had a little sister so they could play together, while Claire and I hung out. We went to the park and saw Connor there I didnt know if she noticed so I didnt say anything. That's when they went right next to us. They began swinging right beside us. Claire didnt pay attention because she was focused on Gracie, but I sured noticed.We were just about to leave before Connor pulled her away.