Chapter 11

________________________________________________________________________________________
Claireese's P.O.V

"No Acacia its not a lie! Honestly I dont like you! Im in love with Claire! Deal with it!" He said. I was completely and utterly shocked. Was he seriously in love with me? My thoughts broke once Acacia spoke up.

"I will make you mine Connor one day. You will be mine." She said walking away. Then Connor turned to me and he began to walk towards me.

"Did you really mean it?" I said looking into his eye.

"Every single word." He said pulling me in for a kiss. "I love you Claire."

"I love you too Connor." Our moment was quickly ruined with the 'awws' coming from all the YouTubers. Connor and I walked back to wear we were sitting hand in hand.

"So how about we go on a real first official date just you and me tomorrow night after the first day of VidCon." He whispered in my ear.

"I would love that!" I said smiling like a complete dork.

"Wear something nice." He responded and I nodded. It was midnight by the time the party was over, Andrea and Jenn slept over at my house with their suitcases so we can go to VidCon in the morning. Andrea and Jenn helped me pack up my stuff and seriously I packed like two weeks worth of clothes even though we are only staying for like 3 days!

*Next Morning*

I woke up at about 5 to my alarm. Knowing us three we would probably take about and hour each and we had to get to VidCon by 9. I got in the shower and did all that stuff. I pulled on a blue long sleeve shoulder cut off sweater, with a pink floral skirt, some bracelets, and my white high top converse. I then tied my hair up in a high pony tail, and put in a white bow. After that I did my makeup, I applied my usual Falsies mascara, liquid eyeliner, and my Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer. I then put my black prescripted nerd glasses. I got out and saw Jenn and Andrea were still sleeping, so I took the fluffiest pillow I had and smacked them both with it. That surely woke them up.

"What the hell?!" Andrea yelled.

"Get up lazy asses! Its VidCon and we need to pick up Beth!" I yelled, even though I'm not a YouTuber I still bought a ticket because Andrea and Jenn said so. All four of were going to be staying in a room but I think that might change to 5 or 6 people, considering Kian and Connor. Andrea hopped in the shower and then did Jenn. It was 7 by the time we got to Beth's house and the whole time Jenn and Andrea were sleeping in the back, while Beth gave me directions. When we checked into our room we saw it was only a one bed room. "Okay this is not going to work out especially with Kian and Andrea! Stay here while Beth and I go see if we can get a different room. Dont get settled in yet!" I said walking downstairs with Beth.

"Hello how may I help you?" The concierge lady said.

"Oh my goodness! Aunty Nina?!" I yelled.

"Why the only person who calls me that is... Oh my baby! I missed you how are you?! Youre so big now! How's youre mom and dad? How's Gracie?!" Nina yelled coming over to give me the biggest hug ever.

"Im fine! I missed you too! Mom and Dad are good, Gracie is good too! I knew you worked at a hotel, but I didnt know it was this one!" I responded. "Anyways Aunty Nina this is my friend Beth, I came down because there are 6 people staying in our room with one bed, is there another room we could have?" I asked hopefully.

"Unfortuneatley no, but there is the Pent House! I can give it to you all expenses paid!" She exclaimed.

"Oh no no no Aunty Nee I cant let you do that let us pay!" I said.