Chapter 7

________________________________________________________________________________________
Connor's P.O.V

I was at the party with Acacia and saw Clay go up on stage. She introduced herself and said she was going to be singing. She had the voice of an angel, it was perfection she was perfection. She came down and paired up Hannah and Lauren with Hunter and Sawyer. She jumped on JC's back and kissed him on the cheek. I was kind of jealous because sfter they began to dance. They looked really couple-y I stormed out of there and went inside. I came outside and next thing I see is Clay on top of Acacia about to punch her and Acacia was bleeding badd! I grabbed Clay's arm before she could do any damage and pulled her off, I helped up Acacia and she burried her face in my chest. She started yelling and she stormed out and left. I caught up to her car wanting to say something but she didnt let me and left. After that everybody left once Clay left. Weird it was like Clay was the life of the party, if she was there everyone was. The only people left were me, Acacia, Sam, Ricky, Trevor, Jc, Kian, Andrea, Hannah, Lauren, Sawyer, Hunter, Teala, and Audrey. JC was on his phone texting I assumed it was Clay and Im pretty sure it was. 

"Hey Sam, Ricky, Trevor, Kian, Andrea Hannah, Lauren, Sawyer, Hunter, Teala, Audrey you wanna see a movie with Claire and Maddy?" JC asked.

"Sure sounds fun!" Andrea replied. They all went up and were about to leave.

"What about me and Acacia?" I asked JC.

"Well you made your choice on who to be with and we dont like Acacia. Plus Claire said not to bring you two because she hates you guys." JC said flatly.

"Thats a lie!" I meant to just say but I realized I yelled it andd everyone turned around and saw me I walked out the door and into my car with Acacia following behind. I dropped Acacia home and went back to my apartment.

______________________________________________________________________________________
Clairesee's P.O.V

Maddy and I just arrived at the theaters and were waiting in line to buy ticket when I got a text it was from JC.

-Hey you okay? The party's over I guess.

~Yeah I'm fine and oh that sucks. Maddy and I are catching a movie right now. xD

-Oh cool can we tag 

~Depends on who 'we' is.

-Me, Ricky, Sammers, Trevor, Kian, Andrea, Teala, Lauren, Hannah, Sawyer, Hunter, Audrey.

~Okiee as long as Connor and Acacia doesn't come! El oh el were at the theater in Ontario Mills see ya soon! XoXo

"Hey you dont mind if 5/6 of O2L along with Sawyer, Hunter, Andrea, Hannah, Lauren, Audrea, and Teala join us do you?" She shook her head. We waited outside and they finally showed up. We got in and I sat next to Sam and JC. We watched 2 more movies and went to go eat. We went to In-N-Out and chilled back at Sam's house. I guess we were all going to crash there because before you know it we fell asleep in Sam's living room. 

*Next Day*

I woke up in JC's arms, and quietly got out of his grip. Maddy, Kian, and Andrea woke up so we decided to have some fun. We went to Sam's bathroom and found shaving cream, then we went Sam's room and found some sharpies, we went into Sam's kitchen and found chocolate syrup. Perfect. We tip-toed over to Sam first and pulled up his shirt and smeared chocolate syrup on it. Then we went over to Ricky and drew a mustache on him then a unibrow. We went over to Jc, Sawyer, Hunter, and Trevor doing something equally hilarious. I had an annoying sound app to wake them up and did a fart sound which woke everyone up.

"Whooops sorry guys that was me!" Ricky said groggily.

"Actually Ricky," he just stared at me blankly, "Neva mind" I just shook my head and began to giggle. "Well Im going to head home now so Maddy you need a ride?" She nodded and we said our goodbyes. I dropped her home and headed to my house. I got inside and got in the shower. I got dressed and out my sweats on, and began to make breakfast. I made some toast and fruit. My Munchkin woke up and we basically planned on spending the with her. Then JC came over.

"Hey you want to hang out today?" 

"Sorry I'm hanging out with my Munchkin.!"

"Sissy who is at the door come back so we can play dollies! Oh who is this!" 

JC bent down and started talking to Grace and I notcied a small little girl behind JC. I walked over to her and realized she was JC's little sister Ava-Grace. I bent down to talk to her. "Hi there! Are you Ava-Grace?" She nodded. "Why dont you come inside and play with Gracie! She is my little sister who is also about your age!" She walked inside and clinged to JC I thought it was so cute! "Ava this is my sister Gracie! Gracie this is Ava! Why dont you two play dollies! Or we can go to the park!?" I looked at JC to see if he was cool with it. He nodded.

"Park lets go to the park Ava!" Gracie asked, she nodded. 

"Ok let me get dressed then and we can go!" I went upstairs and began to pick out an outfit. I put on my blue anchor muscle tank top , tribal print shorts, and sliped on my black vans. I grabbed my phone, some money and headed out the door. I saw JC bring his longboard so I let him put it in the trunk. With that we left to the park.