Chapter 5

________________________________________________________________________________________
Clairesee's P.O.V

I woke up next morning at 9 realizing I was hanging out with JC. I got up and walked to my bathroom and took a shower. I got on my pink tank top, some high waisted short, a nude crochet cardigan and some black high tops. I got a donut out of the fridge and washed it down with milk. I texted JC telling him I was on my way. It was 11 by the time I left and I lived about an hour and a half away from JC and them so it was a pretty long ride. I got to JC's house and kncked on the door to find Ricky open up. JC was still getting ready no surprise.

"So what brings you here." RIcky asked.

"Oh me and JC were going to hangout today you should come with! We were going to pennyboard around town!" I told him.

"Oh that would be fun! We should go to the mall and go shopping!" He told me. He was addicted to shopping no joke. Just then Connor came out. 

"Ricky who was at the-- Oh hey Clairesee." He scratched the back of his head and looked down at the ground. He never called me by my name it was always Clay. Just then JC came out.

"Hey you ready to go?" He looked at me knowing I was about to have a meltdown in front Connor. I nodded.

"Ricky you coming?" I looked over before JC took me out. He nodded and we waited outside while he got his board and shoes on. 

"You ok?" JC asked.  I shook my head signaling a no. He pulled me in for a hug and I cried into his shoulder, he rubbed my back and told me everything was going to be ok. I dried my tears and Ricky came out.

"Awh its going to be ok buttercup!" I giggled at that.

"The eff? Where did buttercup come from" I started bursting out laughing, and we rode around shopping for clothes and going to taco bell then getting fro-yo.

______________________________________________________________________________________
Connor's P.O.V

I woke up from a knock at the door. Ricky got it and talked to the person, I went out and saw it was Clay. I didnt feel like talking cause it just hurt seeing her I said hi and just stood there. JC came out and put his arm around her and they left. I guess they were going to hang out alone together until she asked Ricky to join them. Ricky came back with his penny board and left. I was really upset so I called up Acacia, she was a good friend. She came over and I told her the story. She came closer and closer we got caught in the heat of the moment and started kissing, kissing became a makeout session. 

______________________________________________________________________________________
Clairesee's P.O.V

JC, RIcky, and I went back to there place to chill. We walked in to find a half dressed Connor and Acacia on the couch making out. I felt tears streaming down my face so I grabbed my board, ran to my car started it up and drove to the one place I could find peace. I sat at my mom's grave and just talked to her. I knew she was still with me, watching over me every single second and minute. I took out my journal and wrote down everything that has happened to me the past week. As I finished writing down I fell into a deep sleep. 

______________________________________________________________________________________
Connor's P.O.V

"ACACIA GET OUT OF HERE NOW!" I heard Ricky scream as the door closed and realized that it was Clay who left.

"Im Connor's guest not yours so you cant kick me out!" She yelled back.

"Oh yeah watch us!" JC chimed in. They both grabbed Acacia by the arms and lead her outside and locked the door. "YOU WANT TO TELL US WHAT THE HELL THAT WAS?!" JC said screaming in my face.

"YOU WANT TO TELL ME WHATS GOING ON BETWEEN YOU AND CLAY?!" I yelled back.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT NOTHING IS GOING ON BETWEEN US! YOURE TO DUMB AND BLIND TO SEE THAT SHE REALLY LIKES YOU! BUT AFTER THAT PERFORMANCE I WOULDNT BLAME HER IF SHE CHANGED HER MIND ABOUT YOU!" JC yelled back. I broke down in tears I really missed her I wanted to talk to her.

"I tried talking to her, but she wouldnt want to. I texted her asking if she wanted to hang out all she said was cant.She doesnt even want to see me." 

"Wait when did you say that?" He asked me.

"Sunday night. Why?" I said looking up at him. 

"Idiot! She was gone for two days she had college orientation at Irvine! She just got back yesterday I asked her if she was free and she said yes that is why we were hanging out!!" JC said. "Now she's probably who knows where bawling her eyes out." 

"I think I know where she is. JC remember what she said earlier. The one place she always went to for peace and quiet to just let her thoughts out? She's at her mom's grave." Ricky said. I got kind of worried what if she went there to kill herself or to cut I didn't know if she self harmed herself. I rushed over to her and finally saw her car I saw her lying down next a grave. I sat down and read her journal. She was a gifted writer. I checked her wrists no cuts thank goodness. She began to wake up.

"Co-co Connor?" She sat up straight and saw that I had her journal in her hand. 

"Clay I need you to answer me one question. Ok?" She nodded and I continued. "Do you cut yourself?" 

"Why in the world would I cut myself! I am perfect. Not to sound concieted or cocky, but God created me in His image. God is perfect so that means so am I because I was created like Him. There is no reason for me to cut myself, I personally think its stupid! No matter what people say the only opinion that should matter is yours, and you shouldn't let people influence you into think such horrible thoughts about yourself." I smiled I loved her answer, I loved her. I hugged her and after a while she hugged me back. We drove back to my home where the guys were worried sick about her.

"Oh my goodness youre ok. I knew you would be there!" Ricky said.

"Thanks Rick. I love you guys so much!" We all came in for a group hug as Andrea and Kian came in and we all hugged. We went out to In-n-Out and got some food. Andrea lives closer to us than Clay does so Clay slept over at her house. Everything was going perfect.!

______________________________________________________________________________________