Chapter 13

______________________________________________________________________________________
Claireese's P.O.V

"Goodmorning, Sunshine." Connor said walking to the bed, and coming in to cuddle with me. 

"Are we going to Disney today?" I asked.

"Yup and we are going to go on every rollercoaster you can imagine!" He said grinning evily.

"Okaaay, but if your plan is to try and get me scared of rollercoaster so I can cuddle next to you on them its not going to happen. I absolutely love rollercoaster!" I said getting out of bed. I realized that they already had breakfast which was pancakes again. I ate them quickly and went to my room to get ready. I put on tribal cropped tank top, yellow high waisted shorts, a white crochet jacket, and some white high top converse. I quickly did my makeup which consisted of primer, foundation, concealer, powder, bronzer, gel eyeliner, and water-proof mascara, andtopped it off with my Strike a Rose! Baby Lips. I left my hair naturally wavy to complete the whole outfit. When I walked out I put in a percieing for my belly button, it was a silver dangly one, put in my   

"CLAIREEEEE!" Andrea yelled as she walked out the living room. 

"Whatsup? Fashion emergency?" I asked and she nodded. I was about to step in her room before she stopped me.

"WHOA WHOA WHOA! BACK THE TRUCK UP! COME HERE!" She yelled so loud everyone came out of their rooms, and I mean everyone. Like Jenn, Beth, Minaj, Connor, EVERYONE!

"Uhm what?" I asked while everyone came out, watching me and Andrea.

"WHEN DID YOU GET A BELLY BUTTON PIERCING?!" She said all shocked.

"Uhm a few years ago?" I said trying to act cool.

"Whoa you got a piercing I wanna see!" Sam said walking over to us along with everyone else.

"Okay thats really hot." Kian said and Andrea smacked his head for that. "Ow!" He said, and I laughed. Connor really just stood there shocked like he didnt know what to do.

"Uhm Connor are you okay?" I asked him kinda scared.

"Uh yeah."  He said.

"Can I talk to you outside for a minute?" I asked him and he nodded, while everyone else was 'Oo-ing'.

"Whats wrong? Dont bullshit me and say there is nothing wrong. You were fine this morning, but when you guys found out about my piercing you looked freaked out. Why?" I asked.

"Well I was shocked you dont look like that type of person. Plus I dont like it when other guys look at your body like that, thats my job, and nobody elses!" He said.

"Awhh is my Honey Bunches of Oats jelly." I teased. Yeah I call him Honey Bunches of Oats, got a problem? I walked over to where he was and stood on my tipy-toes because he was like 3-4 inches taller than me maaking me about 5'6, and pecked him on the lips. "Are you okay now?" I asked and he nodded happily. "Good now lets go back inside." I said grabbing his hands and leading him inside. "Okay Andrea lets get you ready!" I said and went inside her room. She hopped in the shower while I picked her outfit, I saw an OBEY snapback so I took it for myself and put it on. I picked out a white crop top tank top, a camo studded vest, some black high waisted shorts with studded pockets, and black combat boots. I went outside and waited for everyone to be done. Then JC came out and sat down with me to watch Keeping Up With the Kardashians.

"So whatsup?" He asked while turning to face me.

"Nothing much as you can--" I got of with JC's lips on mine, after 2 seconds I pushed him off. "What the hell JC? You know Im going out with Connor!" I said and ran inside my room to cry. Connor was in the bathroom, so I banged on the bathroom door for him to open up. He opened up and he was wet and only in pants.

"Babe whats wrong? Why are you crying? Youre too pretty to cry." He said cradling me as I sat down on his lap on the toilet. 

"J-j-j JC. He kissed me." I said in between sobbs. He let go of me when he understood me, he walked out to JC and punched him. It made me cry even harder, although JC deserved it he didn't have to get beat up. 

"CONNOR STOP!" I said with tears streaming down my face, he came over to me and hugged me again.

"What the hell man?!" JC yelled, I knew everyone was watching but I didnt look at anyone of them.

"Dont you dare kiss my girlfriend ever again! You got it dont even hug her or anything! I thought we were bros man!" He yelled and right then and there JC took a swing and punched Connor's nose, then his mouth.

"JC STOP YOU BOTH ARE ACTING LIKE CHILDREN JC STAND IN THE CORNER NOW! IM TIRED WITH BOTH YOUR BULLSHIT! STAND IN THE FUCKING CORNER BY THE COUCHES AND FACE THE WALL! CONNOR STAND IN THE CORNER IN THE KITCHEN AND FACE THE WALL! IF YOU TWO ARE GOING TO ACT LIKE CHILDREN THEN IM GOING TO TREAT YOU LIKE CHILDREN! THAT WAS FUCKING IMMATURE FOR BOTH OF YOU! IM YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND YOUR BEST FRIEND NOT YOU DAMN BABYSITTER OR MOTHER!" I yelled at both of them and they did as they were told. Jenn, Andrea, Beth, Ricky, Kian, Sam, Trevor, and Ricardo all looked at me shocked. I went to the kitchen  and got a rag, first aid kit, and an ice pack. I went over to JC first because more damage was done to him. I first went to his jaw making sure it wasnt dislocated, thank goodness it wasn't, then I checked his lip I wiped up the blood and pulled out my vaseline and applied it on him. I cleaned up his bloody nose, and put a bandage over it. "Jenn can  you get my makeup bag please." She nodded and tossed it to me.

"Why are you going to put that stuff on me?" He asked as I took out my powder and stuff so I could clear up JC's shiner.

"Shut up and stay still." After about five minutes I cleared up JC's shiner and acted like it wasnt there. "Now nobody will ask you why you got punched, dont go on any water rides to be sure or else it will come off and people will ask question. Okay youre free to go." I said as I cleaned the stuff up and walked to Connor. By now everyone lost interest and went back to whatever they were doing. "You know you shouldn't have punched him?" I said clearing up all the blood and applying antibiotic spray on it so it wont get infected. "Are you mad at me?" I asked him as I was applying the makeup.

"No because you would've kept it from me if you wanted him to kiss you, but you didn't so I shouldn't be mad at you. I'm glad you told me." He said as I finished up his makeup.

"Good, because I love you more than there are stars." I said kissing his forehead. 

"I love you to the moon and back, across the galaxy, and into heavan." He said giving me a long passionate kiss, I pulled away because we both need air, and we put our foreheads so that they were pressed agaisnt eachother. 

"Awhhh!" Jenn, Andrea, Beth and Ricky said. I hopped off the table and went over to them.

"Wait are Ricky Minaj and Betherzz going at it?" I asked and they nodded. "Awhhh your ship name is Rickany! Let me take a picture this is twitter and instagram worthy!" I said and I snapped a pic of them kissing. They are as cute as a button! It was time to go to Disney so we did! We went all the rides it was soo much funn! We ended the day with some well deserved froyo!