Chapter 4

________________________________________________________________________________________
Clairesee's P.O.V

I woke up bright and early ready for orientation. It was 6 and we had to be there at 10 it was an hour drive but I had to pack and wait for my cousin to come by so we can carpool. I packed enough clothes and all my toiletries. I picked out a white bow crop-top with a tribal print skirt, orange strapped heels, a gold necklace, and staked bracelets, I left my beach waves as it is and did my usual makeup. I went downstairs made an egg sandwhich and waited for my cousin to come. My sister woke up and she ate half of my sandwhich. 

"Sissy I dont want you to go to college! I want you to stay home with us!" She said while hugging my legs.

She let go and I crouched down right in front of her. "Awh Munchkin Im only going to be gone for two days Im coming back Tuesday night. Im not leaving until two or three weeks after you start school ok?" She nodded I kissed her on the forehead and went up to my room. My cousin was waiting outside so I tucked my sister back into bed because it was only 7 and kissed her back goodnight. I left my parents a note saying I already left and took my car out of the garage and we drove to school. We turned on the radio on nothing was on so I popped in my phone and 'Feel the Love' came on by Hoodie Allen. We started singing along to the lyrics. We got to Irvine at 9:30 so we were the first to arrive. We checked in and found out we were roomed together. We got settled in and went to go find something to eat.

______________________________________________________________________________________
Connor's P.O.V

I woke that morning and made some breakfast I made some eggs and coffee. I sat down and ate in silence it was 11 and the guys werent up. Oh well it was Monday time to edit my video and uploaded. it was noon when I was done and the guys were awake we decided to go around town shopping and getting some fro-yo. By the time we were done shopping it was 5 we went to go eat at Panera and left to go home. We stayed up watching movies and crashing in the living room. I woke up the next day at 2 to Ricky making his video. We decided to call up the O2L crew and hang out, we met up at Sam's house and went to the beach. We had such a great time and ended up barbecuing all night and sleeping over. 

______________________________________________________________________________________
Clairesee's P.O.V

I woke up to Deb taking a shower. I got up checked my Instagram and twitter, and saw a bunch of comments about me on Connor's photo. The caption said: 'Alone, broken needing a person to talk to.' There were so many hate comments about me: 'IS IT CAUSE OF THAT BITCH CLAIRESEE IF SO IMA KILL HER ASS FOR HURTING MY CONNY WONNY. THAT MOFO IS GOING TO PAY FOR THIS. UGH I HATE HER SHE SHOULD DIE IN A HOLE. I BET SHE SELF HARMS HERSELF THATS WHY SHE WEARS SO MANY BRACELET ALL THE TIME.' Deby got out and I went in the shower. I got out flat ironed my hair and put on a black thin long-sleeve shirt ombre purple to pink shorts, with black studded high-tops. I got packed and loaded all my stuff back in the car. Deb and I went around town shopping I got some cute new skirts, short, and a lot of shirt. I got a few sandals and shoes. We went back to my house and I was greeted by my little Munchkin hugging my legs.

"Sissy Sissy! Youre back.!" She squealed.

I picked her up and carried her to the living room. "Yup yes I am! So who's home."

"Oh no one really. Mommy and Daddy are at work so Miss. Pelonica daughter from next door took care of me." I began to wonder who this Miss Pelonica was I didn't really meet any of the neighbors here so I didn't know.

"Oh really so where is she?" I asked curious.

"In the bathroom!" Soon a girl about my age came out she was really pretty with long blonde hair and blue eyes walked over to us.

"Hi! Im Shelly! You must be Clairesee. Graciee just adores you! She wouldn't stop talking about you!" She extends her hand and I gladly shake it.

"Yeah I'm Clairesee. Nice to meet you well you can go now I got everything under control! How much do we owe you?" I asked her pulling out my wallet from my bag.

"Ok well I have been her for about 5 hours, and its 10 bucks an hour so 50!" I pulled out 50 dollars and handed to her.

"Here you go well goodbye nice meeting you! Oh wait heres my number I would love to hang out sometime!"

"Ok will do mine is on the fridge because apperently when you leave Im going to take care of Graciee when you go off to college!"

"Ok well by then! See you soon!" I yelled from the door and waved goodbye. Deby slept over and just before I went to my room from tucking in Graciee I checked my phone I had a text from JC.

-Hey want to hang out tomorrow and penny board around town?(:

~Sure sounds fun! See you at your place at noon! Goodnight!:D

At that I went to sleepwith a smile on my face.