Chapter 9

So I'm going to finish this book in about 30-35 chapters! Thanks so much for the reads! I am not going to make a sequel. But I am going to make another O2L fanfic! Im deciding wether it should be about Sam or Kian? Comment what you think I should make it about! Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________
Clairesee's P.O.V

I woke up with arms wrapped around my waist and realized it was JC. I got up and made breakfast. I debated wether I should make waffles or pancakes so I chose pancakes. I got out red velvet mix, and chocolate chips for the pancakes. I got out two seperate bowl and took out the batter and began to make the pancakes. As I was frying my phone buzzed. 

Waking up to thiss>> @Eseeee_ and it was a picture of me cooking. I turned around and saw JC smiling. 

"How long have you been awake?" I asked.

"Ever since you started cooking." He laughed out. He got up and walked over to the table. I finished the pancakes and began to cut some fruit, and make smoothies.

"What kind of fruit does Ava like? Is she allergic to anything?" I asked.

"No she isnt allergic to anything, and she likes strawberries, blackberries, bananas, kiwis." He said listing them all. I decided to make a strawberry, kiwi smoothie.

"Call down the girls will you?" I asked JC as I was pouring the smoothie. All three of them came down and JC was carrying them both, one in each arm. 

"Ooo! Yummy! Sissy made my favorite! Choco Chip Pancakes!! And Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie!!" She came up and hugged me then sat down. We all ate and finished our breakfast as JC began to help with the dishes. It was noon already so I decided to drop JC home. I slipped my shoes on brushed my teeth and tied my hair in a messy bun.All four of us headed out the door and went to JC's apartment. 

"Do you want to come inside for a while?" He asked.

"I guess but Im in my sweats and a tank top." I replied.

"Its okay." I shut down the car and we all got outside. Ricky, and Kian were up but there was no sign of Connor. "Ayeee Ricky, Kiannnn!" He yelled.

"JC! Avaa! Clairee! And little girl with them!" Ricky yelled. He bent down in front of Gracie. "Hi there I'm Ricky!" He chirped.

"Im Gracie! Clay Clay is my big sissy!" She responded. 

"Awh how cute!" Ricky said as he was getting up. "So JC you know what today is?" JC shook his head. "The VidCon Party!" 

"Ohhh Yeahhh!" He said nodding his head.

"Claire you want to come?!" Kian asked.

"Are you sure I wouldn't want to impose!" I replied.

"No its okay you can meet some more of our friends!" Ricky insisted.

"Okay I guess!" I chirped.

"We will meet at Sam's house at 7 cause the party starts at 8" Ricky said and I nodded. Grace and I left and arrived home. I called up Shelly asking if she could babysit and she gladly accepted. Gracie and I went to go to the mall and do a little shopping since it was only 1. We went everywhere we had about 5 bags each. When we were done it was about 4 so we went to get some In-n-Out. We got home at about 5 so I went in the shower and did all that stuff. Gracie stayed in my room watching tv. I dried my hair and pulled on my sweats. I went out and looked throught the stuff I bought and laid out the my top two favorite. I decided to wear my Marvel gray sweater, some white studded shorts with a red skinny belt, and some black high-tops. I got dressed and did my hair. I decided to flat iron it, lace braid it, and put it into a side ponytail. I then did my makeup, because it was a party I didnt do my usual makeup. I put on some primer, foundation, concealer, then powder. I then put on some matte gray eyeshadow, then a matte light brown to the crease, and then applied a shimmer gold to the outter half of my eye. I then applied my Falsies by Maybeline mascara, then I put on my liquid eyeliner and winged it out. I took out my pencil liner and put it on my water-line, then I took the shimmery color again and applied it to my lower lash line. I finished it off with my Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer. It was 6 by the time I was done, so I called Shelly to come over and she did. 

"Okay so I will be back soon. Bed time by 10 latest, tuck her in, and leave the tv on. My number is on the fridge if you need me. Okay bye guys have fun!" I grabbed my purse and headed out. I decided to text Sammers letting him no I was coming.

~Yo Sammerzz Im heading over to your house so I'll be there in about 45 to an hour!

-Okayy see ya then! 

I got in my car and began to drive. I got to Sam's house and saw Andrea, Kian, Jenn, Ricky, JC, Trevor, Connor, and no surprise Acacia. Jenn, and Andrea went in my car, while Connor and Acacia went in their own car because no one wanted to be with them, and the rest in Ricky's car.