Chapter 12

________________________________________________________________________________________
Claireese's P.O.V

I woke up to the shining in my face. I remembered it was Day 2 of VidCon. I got up to make breakfast, I saw we had batter, eggs, milk, bacon, eggs, and frozen hashbrowns. Perfect. I made pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs, and hashbrowns enough for all 11 of us. Soon after everybody woke up, except Connor, and waited in the living room for me to finish cooking.

"Thanks for helping Andrea, Beth, and Jenn." I said.

"Well you didnt ask." She laughing.

"Haha very funny." I said. Soon after Connor came out and wrapped his strong, muscular arms around my waist. "Babe Im cooking not now." I said kissing his cheek.

"Well goodmorning to you too." He responded. I finished cooking and set everything on the table and we all ate. It was about 8 when we finished eating so I went to go get ready. I went into the shower and did all that jazz, then I pulled on my clothes which was a white sheer blouse, a blue and white polka dot skirt with a white bow belt, some bracelets, my necklace that Connor got me, and red high heels. I did my hair in an infinity knot in the back of my hair, and did my makeup. I did my usual Falsies Mascara, Gel Eyeliner, and changed my lip gloss to Strike a Rose Baby Lips. When I walked out Connor was shirt and only in his boxers.

"Get some clothes on!" I said.

"I need help i dont know what to wear. Help me?" He said in a cute pouty way.

"FIneee! Go shower and I will find you something." When he came out he was only in a towel.

"So what am I goiong to wear today." He asked.

"You are going to wear your tan khaki pants, your black graphic tee, with a light washed denim sweater thing over that, and your black beanie! Now go get changed and do your hair and stuff." I said shooing him back in. He came out and he was fully dressed, and I might say he looked hot.

"You should be my personal stylist." He said kissing my cheek.

"Love Im everyone's personal stylist." I said laughing.

"NO! Only mine! Youre MINE FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!" He said. I was laughing so I just nodded.

"CLAIRE!" Andrea and JC called.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"I need help!" They both yelled. I walked outside with Connor.

"You dressed Connor huh?" Andrea said.

"Haha yes can you tell?" I said.

"Oh yes Connor could never figure out to wear that alone." She said eyeing him up and down. "Anyways now it my turn! I need you to help me find something to wear! Its hot so I want to wear shorts, but i dont even know now!" She whined.

"Wait I need her too! I need her to help me find something!" JC cried.

"Calm down I will go over to Andrea find her something, and then you I promis give me 10 minutes!" I said to JC. He pouted then nodded.

"Hey I thought you were only my stylist!" He pouted.

"Well I am needed so its okay." I said as I bopped him on the nose. I went into Andrea's room and looked through her luggage as she was in the shower. I finally decided on making her wear a White American Kiss tank top, distressed denim short shorts, a tan fringe boho bag and some white converse. I left her room and went to JC. I pulled out a navy blue V-Neck, tan khaki pants, white beat up vans, and a snap back. I went back into the living room wear Andrea was showing off her outfit.

"Ahem! Youre welcome!" I said sarcastically

"For what? Haha jaaykaay! Thanks boo!" She said blowing me a kiss and I winked back at her. Were such weirdos, I swear there is something wrong with us. We weren't really going to be doing much so we decided to call it a girls day and hang.

"BETH, JENN! YOU READY?! WERE GOING FOR A GIRLS DAY!" I yelled out to them and they came out.

"Where are we going?!" Jenn asked.

"I want to go shopping, get some lunch, maybe some fro yo, then we can come back and rest. Until the concert and party?" I said and they nodded.

"What are we supposed to do with out you guys?" Connor pouted while hugging my waist as I was sitting on his lap.

"Hang out with Tyler and them. I dont know, but were having a girls so no boys allowed!" I said. We were all ready so we left to the mall, and we literally shopped till we dropped. We went to Panera and got some food. We decided to just get Starbucks so we did. We got home and the boys werent there. We sat in my room and fell asleep. When we woke up it was 9 and the concert already started. "YOU GUYS GET UP THE CONCERT STARTED!" I yelled. They all woke up and I touched up my makeup. I added some eyeshadow, and put on red lipstick. We left to the concert area and quickly spotted the guys. We walked over and Connor gave me the biggest hug ever, and spun me around. "Well hello to you too!" I said giggling and kissing him on the cheek leaving a lipstick mark on there. I started cracking up and so did the others when they saw it.

"Whats so funny?" He asked confused, we all just shook our head and went on with our day. It was midnight when we went back to our room and my tummy started grumbling. Andrea, Jenn, Connor, Trevor, and Kian looked at me.

"I need food who wants fro yo?!" I said.

"I do! But what fro yo place is open at midnight?" Kian asked.

"I know a place." I said leaving Connor, Trevor and Kian in confusion, but Jenn and Andrea knew exactly where we were going. We hopped in the car and went to Cherry On Top about 10 minutes away.

"What are we doing here its closed?" Kian asked

"Uhm no its not? Its never closed for me at least!" I said hopping out in the car and opening the door. "So what do you guys want? We have fro yo, ice cream, and milk shakes!" I said going to the back get me cotton candy ice cream and making a milkshake and sundae. Connor, Trevor and Kian headed straight to fro yo along with Jenn and Andrea. I got both my things and got popcorn bags, my giant shaker with kettle corn popcorn seasoning, the rest of the tub of cotton candy ice cream, some sodas, whip cream, cherries, and caramel. I got out and everyone stared at what I was carrying.

"What? I cant take thing from my own store?" I said

"Your own store?" Connor said choking.

"Calm down and yeah? Why do you think I could get in here at midnight? My family owns this place so I have a key!" I said. I locked the doors and we left. We got in and went to the living room and started watching a movie, when Ricky, JC, Sam, and Ricardo came in.

"Where did you guys get all the snacks?" Sam asked walking over to us.

"The store?" I said as he tried grabbing some ice cream, and slapping his hand away. Beth was asleep so I had the whole bucket to myself, I swear that girl sleeps more than me. "Sorry, but if you didn't come with us to get this stuff you cant have any! Everybody guard your stuff!" I yelled and we did.

"But you have that whole bucket to yourself! Cmon!" He begged

"I had! Its gone now!" They all looked at me with their mouths open, except Jenn and Andrea they knew it was normal.

"That bucket was full in the beginning of the movie now its gone?! Its only been 30 minutes!" Kian exclaimed. I put my index finger up as a single to wait, and made the HUGEST belch EVER! It was so funny!

"DAYUMM!" Ricky, JC, and Kian said high fiving me. It was 1:30 so i decided to fall asleep so I did. The last thing I remembered was Connor kissing my forehead, and playing with my hair.