Chapter 14

________________________________________________________________________________________
Connor's P.O.V 

I woke up in the middle of the night to a strange dream. It was really weird. First Im in the street with Claire and we meet some European guy with European cigars that look like pencils! Then we go to a pre-school and walk in to find a crazy lady dressed as a maid chasing the teacher with a candle and a lighter, then the pre school turns into a cabin! Then the zombie apocolypse starts and I defeat them all, but there is one left in the bathroom and it begins to take a shower. So we lock it in there and let it die, then I wake up. I kept moving around trying to go back to sleep, but I couldn't, I ended up waking up Claire.

"Mhmm baby go back to sleep stop moving." She said as rested her head on my shoulder. 

"Sorry I cant sleep, I was just thinking." I said petting her hair.

"Okay well go back to sleep, love you." She said as she got up kissing my lips, it was sweet and slow not like any other girl I have kissed. It was filled with lust it was filled with passion, I know this is the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with. I put my right hand on her cheek, while my left was occupied with her hand and our fingers intertwined. She put her other hand on my chest and she pulled away, with her eyes staring at mine. I tried to kiss her again but she dodged it.

"Haha thats enough for tonight." She said laying back down on her side, I scooted in right next to her and held her waist tight. 

______________________________________________________________________________________
Claireese's P.O.V

I woke up early next morning to my alarm. I shook Connor awake, but he wouldn't budge. Oh well I guess I will get ready myself and wake him up later. I hopped in the shower and did all that stuff. I picked out a crochet crop top, a floral bandeau, high waisted shorts, bracelets, Connor's necklace, my piercing, and some red high top converse. I started my makeup with foundation, concealer, powder, liquid eyeliner,  Big Eyes Mascara, and topping it off with my Smoochies lipslicks. I flat ironed my hair and put it in a high ponytail. I walked out to see Connor on his phone. 

"Good morning gorgeous." He said in his sexy morning voice. 

"Good morning get dressed because we need to check out then I decided we should all go out to eat and then maybe go to the beach!" I said walking out. I went into the living room to see everyone lounging on the couch with their luggage. "Yo I was thinking we go to IHOP then the beach?" I asked.

"Sure sounds like fun! Let me get on my bikini." Andrea says and heads to the room, while I do follow her. I lock the door so no one can come in while we change. 

"Andy which bikini? The purple one with the turqoise bottoms, or the black and white strapless top, with the black bottoms?" I ask.

"Strapless." She responds, I nod and change into it. We head to IHOP and ate then we went to the beach. We had such a fun time

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Sorry this was a boring chapter. I have writer's block and this is kind of a filler. I have something planned for the next few chapters, but I am going to put that off until further into the book. If you guys could pitch me some ideas I would love it if you did! Message me if you would like to help me, and if you do I will dedicate that chapter to you! Thanks!