Chapter Fourteen - New York, New York

The same day
Katniss POV

As soon as we all get out the car, I run to Peeta, wrap my arms around his neck and he picks me up, spinning me around, "Ahhhh thank you, thank you, thank you!" I say, smiling and laughing. He lowers me and we share a short but loving kiss. "I thought you'd love it" he smiles back. We walk hand-in-hand into the hotel with the others following behind us, we all get our rooms and Peeta tells me we'll be staying here for 4 days which is more than enough time. He also tells me today he's planned a shopping day for just me and the girls, so he'll see me later tonight. "Okay, I love you" I say to him, I give him a long, passionate kiss, then I leave the room to get Annie, Johanna and Delly.

"Oh my god, in love with this place!" Annie tells me as we walk through Times Square, drinking our hot chocolates from Starbucks, I mean I live it here, but it is freezing! We've been shopping for almost four hours now and my arms are killing me with all my bags, not to mention my feet from all the walking.

"Same!" I say back to her, I then see an Urban Outfitters and pull her into it, "Come on"

As soon as we walk in we're greeted by a photo booth and we immediately jump into it, Delly and Johanna went back to the hotel about an hour ago, they said they were too tired, which is understandable considering me and Annie didn't drive here but they did.

We do lots of different poses and end up printing out two copies so we each have one, we're laughing at one of the photos but then my phone goes, I take it out my pocket to be greeted with Peeta's contact, I quickly answer it,

"Hey babe!" I say to him.

"Hey, you okay?" He responds back.

"Yeah we're fine, just finishing up shopping"

"Okay, hurry back, I miss you and I have a surprise for you!"

A surprise? I though the trip to New York was the surprise but then again Peeta is Peeta and he always has surprises up his sleeve.

"Okay we'll be back soon! Love you" I say back to him

"Love you too" Peeta says, then hangs up.

Annie turns to face me and asks what he was calling for, I tell her we have to go back and she doesn't mind at all, "honestly thank god, my arms are about to break" Annie says and I laugh.

When we get back to the hotel Peeta tells me we're going out, he won't tell me where though, we jump in a cab and he takes me to a place that looks like apartment buildings, "Peeta what are we doing here?" I ask him.

"Just come on" he says and pulls me into one of the buildings, we walk up some stairs to the second floor and we arrive at a door, "Have you got those keys on you?" He asks me

"What the ones you gave me a couple days ago?"

"Yes" he responds, he looks quite nervous, I wonder why.

"Yeah I have" I pull them out my bag and hand them to him, he puts the key in the lock and the door unlocks. No. Surely not.

"Peeta?" I ask.

He's behind me and puts his hand on my waist and puts his mouth to my ear and whispers, "Welcome home, baby"

♡♡♡

YES WOOO

EVERLARK ARE MOVING TO NEW YORK, well if Katniss agrees, will she? Maybe so or maybe not.

I wish I could move there 😌