Chapter Twenty Five - Announcing

Katniss POV

"Real" I whisper.

Peeta's eyes light up and a smile spreads across his face, "You'll marry me?" He says, making sure.

I laugh, "Yes of course I will!" He slips the ring on my finger and it's a perfect fit. Peeta stands up and as soon as he does I grab the back of his head and pull him towards me and kiss him.

When we breathe apart for air I smile and let out a little laugh and he does the same, "We're engaged" I whisper. Peeta plants a gentle kiss on my forehead, then he puts his hands on my waist and lifts me up and starts spinning me around in the air, "We're engaged!" He shouts, whilst I let out a squeal.

Peeta sets me on the ground and tucks my loose pieces of hair behind my ears, "Hello fiancé" he says.

"God I love the way that sounds" I say before bringing my lips to his once again. This time Peeta lifts me up bridal style and carries me through to the living room, he holds me above the couch then drops me onto it and I let out a laugh as he climbs on top of me.

I wrap my arms around his neck as he adjusts his position so he's sitting between my legs, "I love you" I say.

"I love you too, Mrs-soon to be-Mellark" Peeta says back to me.

"You're so cheesy" I laugh.

The chapter starts getting more mature here so if you're not interested in that I'll tell you when it's safe to read again!

I stop laughing when he starts kissing my neck, "Peeta" I moan. I pull on his hair slightly and raise my hips, he trails his kisses down and lifts my dress up, stopping it below my breasts, showing nothing but my pants on the lower half of my body, and he starts kissing my stomach, this makes me arch my back but Peeta sets me back down by placing his hands on my hips, "Hold still baby" he says.

I move my arms out his way by placing them above my head and I grip onto the arm of the couch, Peeta sits up and takes his top of giving me a clear view of his six pack, I automatically lick my bottom lip. "Sit up, Katniss" he whispers and I do so.

He tells me to raise my arms in the air and when I do my dress is immediately lifted of me. As soon as Peeta throws it on the floor he brings his lips to mine and lowers me back onto the couch. His hand is going down my body so painfully slowly until he stops at my thigh and gently strokes it, back and forth.

I reach my hands down and undo his belt and undo the zipper of his jeans and start to pull them down, "Put me on top" I say between kisses. I would normally do this myself but I can't since we're on the couch. Peeta does so and lifts me on top of him. I start kissing his neck like he did to me and I'm rewarded with a moan coming out his mouth.

I take my lips of his neck and pull his jeans of him. I then readjust my position so I'm straddling him and Peeta places his hands on my waist. As soon as I'm in the right position, Peeta sits up, holding my waist firmly so I don't fall of the couch, "Peeta!" I say whilst laughing. I wrap my legs around his waist and knot them together at the back whilst moving my hands to the bottom of his hair again. I start gently grinding on him and I hear him groan, I smirk but then I'm flipped over so I'm laying on the couch, my legs still together, around Peeta's waist.

Peeta then takes my bra off and starts kissing from my right shoulder to the top of my right breast, he then plants a kiss in the valley between my breasts before he repeats the same action to the left side of me.

Next Peeta starts kissing my hip bone and has to push my down into the couch to stop my hips from raising up. I swear my eyes are about to roll into the back of my head. "Peeta" I moan and that's when he takes of my pants. I see him sit up and take his boxers off.