Chapter 1- My heart trembles from your determination

I hope you enjoy this chapter and as I said, if you don't like yaoi then don't read.

(---🌸---)
This story is based on the anime (One piece) it's not mine, therefore, I do not own it 👍🏼
WARNING!!: spoilers may be shown in this story as there's the information of some characters that some people may not know about, if you haven't watched ONE PIECE from SO16 onwards I'm suggesting you to not read this story unless you want to spoil the plotline of ONE PIECE.

Don't say I didn't warn you 😁

===========

Since the defeat from two years ago by Kuma and the sudden great war, Luffy had decided to change the date they were meant to meet back up from 3 days to 2 years. Luffy realised that he had to become stronger for his friends to which they in return became stronger for Luffy.

When Ace had died, Luffy had thought his whole world crumbled around him. Luckily Jimbei reminded Luffy that he wasn't alone to which Luffy realised he has his friends, who all cried out tears for his sake when the news came about Ace and white beard succumbing to their wounds.

They decided that they would do everything they could to help Luffy achieve his dream of becoming The king of the pirates.

Doing this the gang have then met up when the 2-year mark hit and had been able to take down the Kuma robots without so much as a sweat. They made their mark at archipelago and had left before things got sticky.

Since then they have been able to take down whoever stood in their way. Although these pirates differ from others. The straw hat crew are heroes to most of the blue sea itself. They had plenty of people to back them up if it came to it. So If someone or something was to bother that town, the straw hat crew were there to save them no matter what.

The blood shall be lost and bones will be broken but that has never stopped Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Robin, Chopper, Franky and Brook.

Anyway, getting back to the story itself.

The sun shone brightly and the wind was brisk. Sailing on the thousand sunny was a smooth journey and a calm one considering there can be trouble at any given point. Luffy had just caught a 10-inch fish called the Malawi firefish. Its bright red radiant colours deserve the name 'fire'. Luffy pulls it up out of the sea to observe his reward.

"Look Usopp! I caught a good one this time!" Luffy calls out as Usopp sweat drops and laughs fakingly as Luffy reels the fish in and holds it within his arms as it starts fighting to be released.

"Mahn, Luffy you must have put some good food bait on that to catch the... Malawi?" Usopp takes a clearer look at it and decided it is a Malawi. Luffy looks confused at the fish then at Usopp.

"The mawhat?..." Sanji just entered the bottom deck holding two glasses of martini ice on a metal plate for the lovely ladies that were sat across bathing in the sun. One orange-haired woman laid on a sunbed which was designed with flowers that were all colours of the rainbow.

Sanji settles the glass down and smiles. He then walks over to the other black-haired female sitting on the arm of the deck reading a book. He hands over her drink.

"For the dazzling ladies, I admire" Sanji bows his head holding the tray to his chest. as he was beginning to walk back into the kitchen he overheard Usopp and Luffy talking.