3 -Asia

Asia

I stand in my full body mirror examining this dress Kayla suggested I wear to her party tonight. It's some bustier type shit like what Beyonce' be wearing, and its so uncomfortable. I rather be comfortable, and sexy then uncomfortable and looking a hot ass mess. It's just not for me, and Kayla should have known better. I take my time taking that crap off then I go in my closet to get out what I had planned on wearing the whole time. My black suit.

I slide the pants onto my legs then up my thighs. Zipping them up once I get them up to my hips. I spray perfume on myself then I put my white button down shirt on, tucking it into my pants afterwards. Before I put on my heels, and my suit jacket I go into the bathroom to put on my face for tonight. I put red lip liner around my lips then red lipstick. I apply black eyeliner then mascara. Then I take out my roller set, and one by one I take the rollers out of my hair. And once I'm finish I get a bit of my garnier fructis oil, and lightly rub it through my tight curls. I rub my hands off on the towel, then I go to get my tie.

"How do I look?" Kayla says walking into my room without knocking then when she glances up, and she frowns. "Where's your dress?"

"I'm not wearing it, come do my tie for me please."

"Why tonight Asia. Why would you want to wear a suit?"

"Your theme is a classy ball, and at classy balls suits are worn."

"Yeeeaahh...by men. But whatever floats your boat. With that mask on women are gonna mistake you for man especially at your height."

"I don't have a problem with that. And next time...knock." I say pushing her out towards the door after she finishes doing my tie.

I walk over to my bed, and I sit on the edge. As I slide my right foot in the heel I think about Zahara. I can't wait to see her tonight in a different light. I'm always seeing her in dance gear, all funky and sweaty. But tonight I'm gonna see her in something ball material, and I just know she will look good. If she brings her girlfriend tonight I'm still gonna try my hardest to get at least one dance with her. And her girlfriend...my gosh she was gorgeous. I can see why Zahara and her are together. There both stunning with nice bodies. I wish I would have gotten her number in that bathroom because It may come in handy at the party.

"Alrite Asia I'm heading to the condo to see how things are looking...see you tonight. And be on time because we have to perform." Kayla says from on the other side of my door.

"Alrite...drive safely." I say putting my other heel on.

"K. bye." She says then a few seconds later I hear the door open, then close.

I get up, and I go over to Sin's food bowl and I pick it up walking out to the kitchen. Sin is my cat and has been for a few months now. I adopted her at the shelter, she was gonna be put to rest because no one would adopt her, and I just couldn't let them do that to the sweet almond eye shaped cat. I adopted her, and took her home the same day. Sin is an American Bobtail cat, and she's all black with just a few strands of grey on her right hind paw which you can barely see unless you lift her up.

American Bobtail cats are intelligent, active and affectionate cats. They love to sit on your lap and be petted; and are often compared to a dog in its behavior and devotion. There also great with children, love to play games, and is the type of cat that will meet you at the door when you arrive home. Sin is an excellent problem solver, and she's good at escaping from closed rooms and locked cages.

I put some of her cat food in the bowl, and when I hear the sound of light tapping on the tile I know she's coming.

"Hey girl." I rub her back then I put her food up, to go finish getting ready.