15 -Asia

Asia

My sleep is disturbed by the ringtone from my phone, and I reach over my fluffy pillow to grab it from off the nightstand. When I look at the caller ID it reads Zahara, and I immediately answer because if it was someone I truly didn’t care for I wouldn’t have answered.

“What’s the matter Zahara?” I ask knowing something must be wrong if she’s calling me this late at night.           

“Asia I need you to come over here.” Zahara says and then I hear a crash in the background. I sit up straight in bed feeling very confused and upset at the same time because I honestly didn’t want to get out of bed but it seems as if Zahara needs me.

“What’s going on, and what was that?” I ask trying to talk loudly so she would hear me over all that racket that’s going on.

“It’s Rebekah….she found out about us. So now she’s going fucking crazy, trying to throw shit at me, and I’m this close to hurting her-

“HOW COULD YOU HURT ME LIKE THIS, I LOVE YOU!!!” I hear Rebekah yell in the background, and I get out of bed sliding my feet into my vans that I had halfway under the bed. I throw on a trench coat that stop at my knees, I grab my car keys and I head out the door towards my car. “Zahara are you there?”

I ask as I crank up my car.

I hear Zahara scream. “STOP THROWING SHIT AT ME!!” She yells, then she gets back to the phone.

“Hurry up Asia. She’s mad and drunk and she’s about to kill me. Get over here NOWW!!” She says then she clicks, and hangs up the phone.

The whole car ride I was thinking of the things I was going to say or do when I get there. I don’t know Rebekah, and I have only seen her a few times. She looks sweet, and harmless but the way she sounded in the background while I was on the phone with Zahara was very terrifying. And I’m pretty sure Zahara was just as terrified to see her girlfriend acting like that.

But if I need to I wouldn’t mind the company of my 99 mm gun that I always carry in the Glove Department of my car.

The rest of the ride their I kept the car silent because I still had a few minutes to prepare myself for whatever it is Rebekah was going to throw at me.

What do you think is gonna happen next? 

Comment, and Vote - Thanks :)