18 -Rebekah - Quiet but DEADLY

Rebekah

                I drag my feet as I walk down the hallway sluggishly. I’m drained, and I have no more fight left in me. I know my life is over now but I have nothing to lose so does it really matter? I lost my girl, my job, and my life all in just a month and my life has been nothing but rocky since the day I step foot into that damn firm. I had to end it or else I would have gone crazy. But after what I just did I think I already have. I put my pocket knife back in my pocket, and I go into the kitchen to fix me a cup of coffee.

After that’s finished I sit at the table, and I drink it in silence. Looking around the house I noticed how much of a mess there is, and I sigh deeply.

“I’m going to have to clean this shit up.” I say to myself, then I gulp down the hot coffee faster then I should have and I get up from the table to go into the laundry room. I grab the box of heavy duty garbage bags, a broom, and a mop with the mop bucket. I spend all morning cleaning the house, and covering my tracks. I scrub every ounce of blood, I gather all the clothes that had any trace of DNA on them and I burned them all to ashes. After cleaning the whole house I get both Ben, and Paige’s body and I put them in the back of my trunk. Its dark outside but you can see the sun peeking above houses in a distance. I glance over at Zahara’s car, and my mind suddenly shifts to her. I wonder where she is, and if I will ever see her again. A tear escaped from my eye, and I immediately wipe it away not wanting to cry over that b*tch. She’s half the reason why all of this has happened. Her and that damn Ben Traimer!

I slam the trunk and I jog back inside the house, and I decide to take a shower before I do anything else. I shower, and put on my favorite grey tracksuit. I put my hair into a ponytail and I grab my keys heading out the front door not looking back. Because I will never see this house again. 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

2 days later.....

I wake up from the sound of a loud ass Truck honking its annoying ass horn. I lift my head up from under the blanket I was covered up under and I peek over the seat, my vision very blurred. I rub my eyes and I look around noticing its daylight and the road I’m parked on the side of is very busy. I stretch my arms out then I climb into the front seat. I fix the review mirror, and I glance at my reflection and I fix my messy hair. Then I spot my trunk being dented outwards. My jaw drops, and I grab my bat from off the floor in the back seat. And I hop out the car going to the trunk. I look at the busy road contemplating on whether I should open this trunk or not. I decide to open the trunk, and I press the button which lifts the trunk up, and Paige is covering her face from the sunlight.

“I thought your ass was dead.” I say and before she tried to escape I hit her in her head with the bat quickly…knocking her out cold. Closing the trunk immediately as I heard sirens in the distance behind me. I turn, and a state trooper car pulls up parking a few feet away from me. I immediately tense up, and I grit my teeth as I hold the bath with a little bit of blood on the tip behind my back.

***

OMGG....Rebekah is crazy as hell... what do you think will happen. Comment if you want a fast UPDATE.  And I know I said this will be the last chapter...but I just couldn't fit it all into one point of view so I think their will be a few more before the epilogue. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter...

Vote & Comment !!  

Love Ya