5 -Rebekah

"Who was that?" Ben asks covering the fire from the lighter as he lights his cigarette.

I contemplate on telling him it was my girlfriend of one year calling. He would probably drop me so quick, and give that big breasted Bitch Tonya my position. And to have that done after all I've done to get here will just be a total waste of time.

Ben didn't know I was into women, and as homophobic as he is I feared telling him. But now that he gave me this position I have to be on call for him whenever he wants to play master, and the slave. And last night was my first mission, and it was nothing pretty..I've never done anything like it before, and I was scared out of my shits. It got crazy so I ended up staying the night here at his penthouse, which is above all the offices, and work places in his building. So technically Im still at work so I didn't lie to Zahara...technically.

"I know you heard me. I asked you a question!" He says his voice getting husky. He gets up from his seat undoing his belt buckle. My stomach turns as I realize what's about to happen if I don't answer his question.

"My mother....it was my mother calling. But I told her I couldn't talk so I texted her." I lie putting my phone back in my purse.

"Good girl. Now come here, and suck me." He says blowing smoke down into my face. I cough as I get down on my knees, and crawl towards him. I grab his member out of his pants, and I hungrily devour him as he told me to do before, but deep inside I was dying. He grabs the back of my head, and he forces himself down my throat. He didn't care if I gagged, and cried. He dared me not to fight him or it will be worse.

"MMMMMMM." He groans loudly as he grips a handful of my hair with his other hand. He begins to pound my throat, and I felt like my life had ended, everytime he gets throat deep my vision blurs.

I grab at his arms to release me but that was a wrong move because he pounds faster, than once his member begins to swell in my mouth he cums, and he throws me to the side once he's sure that he released all of his kids in my mouth.

I wanted to puke.

I wipe my mouth as I lean over his small trash can, and spit his white warm liquid out.

He sits back in his office chair, and kicks his feet back on the desk. "You can go now."

And with that I grab my shit, and I zip my dress back up and I walk out of his office with a sore jaw, and crushed pride.

When I get in my car I put my hand on the steering wheel, and I cry. Why...because I'm cheating on my girlfriend with a monster. Who's making me do over extreme things to him just too keep a title. But I have to do what I got to do too make it too the top.

So I wipe my tears, and I crank up the car. I pull out of the driveway to go too a hotel. I Gantt o home like this.. Zahara will see right through me.