13 -Rebekah

Rebekah

1 Hour Later.....

Please don't leave us here alone,

Please ask for a ride home......

"You heading out?" Ben asks his new assistant after sipping on his lemonade from the dripping glass.

"Uh yeah... my bus will be here in about 10 minutes... I don't want to miss it." She says gathering her things from the table.

"I'll give you a ride home if you want." I say volunteering to quickly, and they both glance over at me.

"No it's fine, I live really far.....I don't want to be a burden." She says shaking her head no.

"I can call you a cab, if you'd like." Ben offers pulling out his wallet.

She nods her head, and a smile appears on her face. "I'd like that."

I look at her with my head cocked sideways. I just offered her a ride, she refuses but she will allow Ben to pay for her a cab. That was very weird but whatever floats her boat I guess.

"After you." Ben says allowing her to walk ahead of him. I peeped his hand on her lower back just a little too low. And I don't know why but it bothered me. Not to the point where I will mention it but to the point where I think he might like his new assistant more than just an employee.

After they leave from the patio I pull out my phone, and I immediately text Zahara asking how the performance went. She was already upset that I wasn't going to make it to the show because I had to have a mini meeting here at home with Ben, and his assistant. He suggested it only because he hardly wants me out of his sight until when... I don't know. But seeing someone else's car out front probably screwed with Zahara's head big time. That's why she was looking crazy when she came inside. I'm just glad Ben didn't see her because he thinks Zahara is my roommate. Which she is not she's my girlfriend. And I just don't want to get caught up.

I grab our empty Lemonade glasses from the table, and I take them inside to place them in the dishwasher.

Then I walk into the living room, and I see Ben and his assistant whispering to each other secretively.

"You called her a cab?" I ask walking towards them plopping down in between them two.

"Oh no not yet.....what's the rush?" Ben asks looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"No rush...I just thought that's what you two left for." I say then Ben puts his hand on my thigh, and squeezes it lightly.

I immediately tense up. Why is he doing that, especially in front of his assistant? We could get in trouble for this, and I can lose my job if she reports us. Even if she suspects something is up I can get in trouble. He owns the building plus he's the manager so the worse he can get is suspension time.

"You're so beautiful Rebekah." His assistant says twirling her finger around a loose strand that held down the side of my face.

"Thanks...umm?" I say not knowing her name because Ben never properly introduced us.

"My names Paige." She says running her hand across my cheek.

Ben begins kissing on my neck, and I flinch as his Facial hair tickles at my neck, and jawline.

I don't move an inch, I was just completely frozen. I couldn't move because I was so shocked at their behavior. They probably were plotting on me all this time. Paige sneakily pulls my dress strap off of my shoulder, and Ben laughs an evil laugh enjoying his view of Paige's actions.

"You don't mind a little girl action do you?" Ben asks trailing his finger down my neck, causing me to shiver.

I shake my head no, as they both take their time kissing, and groping on my body parts. After all of our clothes are shredded off we spend the whole evening participating in an outstanding Trois which had us breathless, and worn out afterwards.