11 -Rebekah

"WAKE UP!!!" My eyes shoot open after I'm shaken half to death, woken up out of my deep sleep.

I swing my arms fighting away whoever it is, and I manage to get to the light switch, and I switch it on to see Ben.  "Oh....I'm so sorry Mr.Traimer."

"What the hell are you doing sleeping, when I needed your assistance earlier?"  He asks with rage in his eyes, with both fist balded up. 

"I...uh... I was um.:

"Exactly. Well......just a little heads up, your being replaced so pack up your shit."

"REPLACED???.....YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!" I yell raising my voice as he stands there with his arms cross grinning at me as if he's finding some kind of satisfaction in seeing me blow up like this. And it's pissing me off.  

"I can do whatever I want. I run this whole empire." 

"So your really gonna send off, jobless, after all this shit you've made me do... I could report your ass to the ass-

He cuts me off. "You can't do shit. Maybe if you would have read the contract you signed you wouldn't have signed your life over to me. And with that being said I'm not firing you from working for me you just won't be my assistant anymore. Your gonna be my mistress."

"No way, contracts can easily be broken. I'm not going to stand by and let you mistreat me for your sexual desires just because your wife won't do it." I say pointing my finger in his face.

"But I'm still gonna pay you, and why not do you have a boyfriend?"

"I don't have a boyfriend, but that's not the po-

He steps closer to me slowly running his fingers through my curls. "So what's he problem....all you have to do is fuck me, and you get paid. That's an easy job. You will be set for the rest of your life."

Although that offer is extremely incredible I did not want this for myself. I don't think I can go on having sex with this man reoccurringly while I'm with Zahara, it's just not right. Even though were not on the best terms right now I still love her, and I can't see this being hidden for long. She's going to notice that I'm not the same girl she met at the movie theaters, she's gonna know my love isn't all hers. Zahara's very smart, and she's a very observant woman. But making this decision on whether I should tell Ben off or accept his off is really hard with him kissing on my neck right now, 

"So what is it Rebekah?" He growls ripping my blouse apart.

"I'll do it."

 **

*Picture of Rebekah in MultiMedia*