4 -Zahara

I wake up to soft kisses being placed on my neck, and down my arm. I look over, and Asia has a grin on her face. "Goodmorning beautiful." She softly says trailing her finger down my spine which makes me quiver.

I smile not wanting to speak because I'm directly in front of her, and I know I have morning breath. I can tell she already done her hygiene routine because I smell the mint on her breath.

"I have a extra toothbrush in the mirror cabinet." She says pouting towards the bathroom that's connected to her room. I peel myself out of bed, and I grab my clothes off the floor covering my naked body as I walk into her bathroom. Once I'm in I close the door behind me then I walk towards the sink. I look at my reflection in the mirror, and I just shake my head. My horrible headache is the consequence for cheating on Bekah with Asia. I look into the mirror cabinet to search for Advil pills, and once I find them I pour two pills into my hand and I throw them into my mouth. I cup water in my hand from the faucet, then I drink it swallowing the pills.

I brush my teeth, wash my face then I put back on my dress from last night. I put my messy curls up into a ponytail then I exit the bathroom to find Asia making the bed.

I watch her as she fixes up the bed. She's so gorgeous it's breathtaking. I'm just loving her long legs, and the way her body is shaped.

"You gonna help or you just gonna stand there?" Asia asks bending over tucking the sheet under the mattress.

I walk around to the other side of the bed, and I help her make the bed. Last night was really wild but it was refreshing, and it was what I needed. Asia actually made me feel sexy, and wanted. I was in ecstasy, high as a kite. She was so advanced I didn't think I would please her, because I'm nowhere on or near her level. Her sex game is accurate.

"Did you enjoy yourself last night?" Asia asks as she fluff the pillows.

"Enjoy ain't even the word for it."

A smile appears on her face then she goes into her closet. "I'm glad to hear that.....You want me to give you something to wear?" She asks.

"Yeah...something comfy...this dress is not what's happening this early in the morning."

"Alrite, I gotchu."

A few seconds later she comes out of the closet, and hands me a v neck with a pair of sweats.

"Thanks."

"No problem....I'm about to go check on Kayla, then I'm gonna make us breakfast."

I nod. "Yeah go check on her....she was way past tipsy last night."

Asia giggles then she leaves the room closing the door behind her. Once I'm sure she's gone I scope out the room looking for my clutch. I glance over by the dresser and I spot it next too my liquor bottle. Damn I tore up last night, and Rebekah is half of the reason why. She acts like I'm a non factor in her life most of the time, and when she's not acting that way we're fucking, and that's rare. Special Occasions, or after a argument is the only time I would get any kind of play from her. She left the party last night to go do some assignment at work which she didn't mention the name of so I didn't believe her ass, she's full of shit. If she didn't want to attend the party all she had to do was say so. She didn't have to lie, and say that the reason she was leaving was because of work.

I grab my clutch, and I dig inside of it too look for my phone. Once I find it I fish it out, and I speed dial Rebekah's number. I wait for her to answer but she doesn't, her voice on her voicemail box fills my ears. I hang up then I begin to send her a text but before I had a chance too a message comes through from her. And I open it to read....

Rebekah:

Can't talk right now, had to stay the night at work things got pretty hectic. Sorry you had to sleep alone last night... Love you babe...I'll be home tonight. :-*

I suck my teeth, and I reply back with an 'okay' and I know she hates that shit, but oh well. I'm starting to dislike Rebekahs job, and her devotion to it. I know that may be kind of messed up for me to say but I can't help how I feel. But I can't be to pressed at Rebekah because look where I woke up at......

***

Rebekah's P.O.V. is next.