chapter 12

Hey there guys

Here is the chapter

Enjoy ....

..........

As the door opened i pulled myself away from mr williams blushing furiously while trying to calm my frantic heart beats and I sat straight in my seat and trying not to look into his eyes .

I'm so embarrassed at the moment .

he did the same and by that I mean sit back properly in his seat .

the doctor noticed Because he gave us a knowing apologizing smile and it made me embarrassed further . It's not that hard to guess what was about to happen even if he didn't see anything he'd gather from our blushing faces , my face is a red like tomato and mr William's a bit too .

the thought that the doctor caught us made me almost panic from internal madness which is a reason for a massive shock through the brain which almost stopped all the functions of medulla oblongata .

Do you got me ?

No ?

It's okay ! I don't got me all the time too , but I'm sure that you got the picture.

"Uhm....sorry here..the cards miss hunter " the doctor said and gives me the cards , I took them without looking at him in the eye then mr williams stood up and me too followed the action .

We shook hands with the doctor and made our way to the lift.

The whole way back to the car I tried to avoid eye contact , my is brain trying so hard to function still in that same shock I was talking about minutes ago and the thing is that I can't even fathom to know how it all happened like what made us open that topic and how blunt he became all of a sudden .

He said that he wants to kiss me .. like Williams brown , my boss said that he wants to kiss me .

Holly cow !!

We arrived in front of the car and the diver opened the door for us , the whole ride was in an uncomfortable silent a. Awkward one better I say .

What would we possibly be talking about ? Like o, oh ! The doctor almost caught us kissing .

No way , I can't believe that I was actually about to kiss him , that I would give in that easily , just to feel those soft pink lips on mine ?
What the hell , Hunter ?

"Are you feeling any better?" He Finally decided to break the silence

"I'm​....... much better " I told him playing with my fingers in my lap still avoiding any eye contact with him

I can't okay !! It's hard to look at his eyes and not remember what almost Happened back there.

"Mr Williams thank you so much, you didn't have to do all what you've done " I told him meaning every single word but still not looking into his eyes

"No i-" I cut him off

"No honestly , you've done so much and I'm really grateful for you " I told him meaningful .

"Don't cut me off again please "he said in a cold hard tone making me look at him with surprise Because he was being nice moments ago so why the sudden change ?

In his eyes I saw cold distance and hard eyes not like the ones that were locked with mine at the clinic and it made me wonder which one is the real Williams brown ?