chapter 26

Hey newbies

# just so you know the chapter is still a flash back but the only difference is that it's William's flash back now not rose .

Rose's outfit up there 👆

(A small warning )###
this chapter contains quite a lot of cursing and bad language and slightly sex related topics Because well , it's Williams pov so ...

Enjoy 😉
.........

(William's pov )

I know that she is nervous , i can tell by the way she's peaking quick glances at me then at her hands and at the surroundings ..... at everything but my eyes .

Me on the other hand ..... i'm staring at her shamelessly and intensely​ .... undressing her with my eyes .

why ? because I can't fucking control myself .

but i guess my intense gazes are too much for her to handel Because she's not looking at me the way i am .

What ?

You can't blame me

I'm doing nothing , I'm just enjoying her beauty . Simple as that .

damn ! how bad i wanna kiss her at the moment . i wanna hold her close , just to make sure that this is reality and not a sick imagination or a dream because today and for the first time i realised a really important thing that will complicate things further...

Something which i'm sure if anyone aside from me or her knew about ... It might be a not so good thing .

God ! I hate to think of it .

A slight movement from her to adjust herself snapped me out of my thoughts and I went back to checking her out .

A pervert , I know .

her golden slightly curled locks are close on reaching her waist from one side taking the ride of her right breast , her fine fine breasts not too small not too large my very best , i bet they can fit perfectly in my hands . i can make her scream my name by only grabbing her breast.

i quickly looked away to her face again . thank god she was looking at her hands and didn't notice me staring at her cleavage .

what's wrong with you brown ?

when did you started thinking dirty about rosabella ?

well actually from that day when i saw her only in a short towel i can't fucking keep the image out of my head and i knew back then that this was too wrong to just think of , this is a very dangerous place and i don't wanna risk anything and with all of that being said I wanted nothing back then but to rip that towel off of her body and see the inner hidden beauty but i knew i couldn't because it's against everything i'm doing so i was forced to resist fucking her hard and rough till she's screaming my name an-

what the fuck is wrong with me ?
calm down williams

you're the man here , so man up !!

she glanced to see whether blake is still in his driving seat or not and when she noticed that he's out , her shoulders relaxed !!

what was she thinking ? that he'll stay in the car with us ? just like she thought the other day .

no fucking way

he is given orders to get out of the car whenever it stops and when he's in , he has to have headphones not always but when asked