chapter 54

Hello there fellas
here is the chapter but hey ⚠ warning , some sexy stuff downstairs if you know what I mean 😉 but a short part tho.

Up there ☝ is Elizabeth brown Williams mother . Susan walters

And the song up there ☝ is for absolutely no reason 😂 and old yet gold , I honestly still obsessed with it , it's queen bee y'all .

I hope the story so far is good for y'all and not boring and entertaining you all enough so that you could keep on reading , when u comment to me something , anything it makes my day because simply I know that you care and actually reads and like what ur reading so please keep on reading and voting and Don't hesitate to comment or suggest anything , I'm always up for trying new things and I have a really open mind 😌 and yeah I'll shut the hell up now and give you the chapter 😂 sorry it just feels right to talk 😂😂

Enjoy the chapter 😘

•••••••

"williams...we a-ahhh..are in..the company " i managed to say between moans as with his fingers tips he pushed the pantie aside and stroke my clit

Holly !

he's going to be the death of me someday .

"you know baby you want it ..you want me to bend you over my desk and fuck you hard so hard till everyone in the company know who you belonged to " he breathed in my ear and bitted hard making me moan out loud .

" Say it Bella , who you belong to babygirl " he bitted on my neck skin harder as he suddenly pinched my clit and it made me scream.

" Answer me flower" he's asking me to speak but I can't ... I couldn't because he he suddenly bulged his finger in me making me gasp which was shortly turned to a moan when he started moving his finger in and out before suddenly getting it all out and it made me whimper , I looked at him with dark full with lust eyes and he cocked an eyebrow .

This .. ugh !!

" Okay fine ... I belong to you , only you Williams but please " I couldn't just stay shut and he's literally killing me now and I need him inside me , long gone the shy rose , a scream escaped past my lips when he suddenly thrusts his long two digits in me and my eyes rolled to the back of my skull .

" i got a taste of you baby and now I'm addicted , i can't help it " he said as he kept thrusting his fingers in me making me close my eyes and moan , he start moving his finger in and out in a slow pace teasing me , and it's driving me insane so i start rocking my hips back and forth for more friction but his hand on my waist prevented the action .

I'm going out of my mind and I could jump him any moment of he didn't freaking fück me .

But it's not like I'm gonna tell him .

"Williams...please" i begged him as he entered another finger in me still thrusting with the same slow torturing pace but the three fingers made me feel full , nothing compared to his d*ck but still .

"what is it that you want bella ? " he asked me bitting my earlobe

"y-you wil " i told him and he smiles but his pace didn't change and it's driving me mad

"beg me baby " he told me while with the hand that was on my waist started squeezing my breast from under the crop top .

that jerk !!

okay two can play this game ,Mr Brown.

even though i'm in no state to play games and i'm going insane literally but i always do the begging