chapter 57 part 1

Hey there guys

How's ur week so far?
Hope y'all doing fine .

So today's chapter is a lil bit emotional .. dramatic is the right word but really important so bay attention .

So since there will be lots of outfits today I'll but Rose's up there and Williams and the rest down so that y'all can imagine or I'll make another update with the outfits only.

The song up there they'll dance on so uk when to start playing it .

I really need ur imagination on this one guys .

Enjoy newbies 😘😘

••••••••••

"come out rose...you need to let me see you " Sara said knocking on my bedroom door

but i can't open the door for her...she can't see me like that

holly molly !

No one can see me like that ....not even Williams ,

Even though i bought the whole thing for him

"Rosabella grow some balls and open the door " she said again knocking and i know that i have to open the door for her but i know better that I'll be a tomato red if she saw me wearing like that , if what i'm wearing considered to be cloths

after williams had breakfast we sat together for a while then blake brought him clean cloths and a pair of boxer , he had to leave because they were calling him repeatedly he obviously had an important meeting to attend so he had to leave , even though he was afraid that i'll be upset or something , he kept apologizing to me cause he won't be able to take me from home to his parent's place for the party but he promised that he'll meet me there , so he thinks that it will make me upset .

yeah i was disappointed for a second but i mean it's not like he can do anything about it.

it's his work , he also promised that the first thing i'll see when Andrew opens the car door is him and i'm not upset i know that if he have time he won't let me arrive alone beside i'm not alone sara is here and we are all going together .

i called sara after he left and we went to the mall and bought two dresses for tonight , i pretty like mine .

actually no i love it , sara's great too .

and we might or might not have bought something else

uhm....you remember when i told williams that i'll torcher him tonight!!