chapter 72

Surprise! here comes another double update 🤭

Again imma warn you all those chapters are super emotional so be ready.

Enjoy 😉
——————————————

Unknown pov

"I strictly said not now you fucking pig " I hissed roughly through the phone.

"sorry boss but it was your father's orders that I should make a move now " bernardo said with a shaky scared voice. He knows too well what I'm capable of doing to him.

"you fucking hurt her too!" I screamed in the phone and the line went silent for a couple of seconds, I'm only hearing his rapid breathing. He's fucking dead.

"i-i-it is y-y-your father's orders boss " he shattered with a frightened voice and I hissed in anger

How dare he lay his hands on what's mine!!

Only I have that right.

Father is ruining everything I'm planning for, just for this stupid revenge of his.

He'll scare my rose away.

I don't want any fucking revenge, I just want her.

She has always been mine.

Just the thought of her being touched by this mother fucker williams makes the blood boil in my veins.

For over six months now I've been seeing him all over her, kissing her, hugging her, he fucking took her virginity when it was mine to take!!!

He's taking away what has always been mine.

And I can't do a fucking thing about it because of my father.

All I want is to run away with her, I'm capable of making her fall in love with me; I can make her hate him, only if she knew that he's a fucking lair.

He has been doing nothing but lying to her along with his father.

I loathe that man, his father.

He's always few feet ahead of us and I don't even know how!!!

How he predicts every move we're about to make?

We were supposed to wait for her 25th birthday but the puttana I had at home escaped now and I know for a fact that she'll reach out for Rosabella to try and warn her.

I don't even know how did she escape, the mansion is in nowhere surrounded by desert and it's like a freaking prison full of guards in there.

For so many years we've been searching for Rosabella and her family but we never found them, it's as if they vaporized the next day after my father killed John.

Father wants Rosabella to get to her family, I only want her.

I was starting to lost hope, until my beautiful rose made an appearance in Pullman for her collage, our computer genius, Dante, tracked the data she used by her name to sign up for the university's account and immediately we knew her place and I've been watching her since then.

The way she eats, drinks, smiles, the way her gold hair runs down her back and how perfect is her body.

She's my obsession.

It's just a matter of days now and Rosabella will warm my bed forever.

She knows me but not as alberto's son, Mateo. She knows the fake me with the fake name.