Dangerously Trapped

Dangerously Trapped

I felt a jolt on the tube. (The underground train or subway in London) I grabbed the seat as the lights above me started flickering. I looked around in the nearly empty tube. It was pretty late at night, no wonder there weren’t many people. There was an elderly woman sitting in the corner of the car I was in. She was fast asleep, not knowing what was going on. The lights flickered once again and I gasped as they went out. The tube came to a fast stop, sending me out of my seat and onto the floor. I winced as I held up my hurt wrist. I had hit it somewhere sharp.

Once I came to realization of what was happening, panic rose up in my mind. I got up from the floor and navigated my way to my seat in the pitch darkness. I scrambled around and finally felt the leather texture of my backpack. I unzipped it blindly and reached down for my phone. I turned the flashlight on and shone it on the door of the cab.

That’s when the door slowly slid open. I grabbed my bag in defense as I saw the silhouette of a person.  The person slowly came to view and I became even more frightened when I saw who it was.

“Looks like we’re trapped.” the tattooed, pierced boy announced with his deep, rough voice.

So that was the prologue/intro for my new story^^  This story is coming out after Christmas 2013 or maybe even before! I hope you guys like it!                                                                       

If anybody could make me a cover, I would really appreciate it!!

Btw, THIS IS MY IDEA, DO NOT STEAL IT. IF YOU DO, I WILL FIND YOU, HUNT YOU DOWN AND REPORT YOU. SO YOU ARE WARNED.

Thanks for even clicking my story to read it. It means a lot to me :) every single one of you mean a lot to me! Love you all -stargurl<3