Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Cece's POV:

I rolled my eyes again at Harry's reaction. I'd only known him for half an hour and I knew he was so bipolar.

"You know if you keep rolling your eyes, they might get stuck that way." Chase pointed out.

I huffed in frustration. We were stuck in here and had no idea what to do. I left the car the boys were in and slammed the door when I left. I approached Ms. Evans and saw the ginger-headed girl was now awake.

"Hey I'm Cece." I introduced myself and took a seat beside her. I stuck out my hand as a friendly gesture.

"I'm Cassidy," She shook my hand. "Ms. Evans told me what happened."

"Oh. Does your head feel any better?" I asked, my voice full of concern.

"Yeah," she nodded. "Thanks for getting me out of there, by the way." She said offering a smile.

"It was no problem." I smiled back at her.

Suddenly, we felt another jolt on the tube and I gripped the seat I was in with my hands. Cassidy squealed and when the tube got still, we broke out into laughter. Even Ms. Evans joined in. Cassidy had a pretty high-pitched squeal.

We heard a crackling noise and then out of nowhere, a voice overhead on the intercom said, "Mhm is this working? Yes? Okay all passengers on the tube, report to Car 2 near the front of the tube."

I exchanged glances with Cassidy and Ms. Evans. Cassidy shrugged and Ms. Evans started to get up.

I let them leave first and followed behind them.

I saw Harry's silhouette leave their car as we entered it. I shone the flashlight of my phone up ahead for Ms. Evans and Cassidy so they could see in the darkness.

We walked past 2 more empty cars and then we saw people gathered in a corner of one and we knew we were in Car 2.

The three boys were there and they were standing with a middle-aged man and a woman who were holding hands.

"Is this everybody?" The man asked.

"Yes." Harry answered nodding his head, his eyes landing on me.

I looked at him for a second before turning away.

"Okay so it seems like there was a power shortage. I tried calling the tube station but the call didn't go through. Does anyone else have a signal on their phone?"

I pulled my phone out and checked the signal bars. I had 2 small bars.

"I have two bars." I announced and handed the phone to the man.

"Thank you." The man nodded, grabbing it. Everyone sat down while the man called the tube station.

After a short conversation with the tube station employees, the man ended the call, handed me the phone and I noticed he had a grim expression on his face.

"There has been a big power outage in this area," the man started. Sighs filled the car. "We have to wait until morning for them to fix the problem."

I groaned and ran my hands through my hair in frustration. I checked the time on my phone to see it was 12:03. We have a few hours to go.

Suddenly, the door to the car flew open and a blonde haired girl with a brown-haired boy came in giggling while holding his hand.

Their face's sobered up when they saw our annoyed expressions.