Chapter 9

Chapter 9

MaliksMidnightMemory got the dedication for guessing the song right first. It was Half a Heart by our babies, 1D!

Cece's POV:

I stepped into my dorm room and fell on my bed. I'd had such a long night and despite my nap on the tube earlier, I was still exhausted. I decided to take a nap and just skip my first class of the day which was at 11:15 am anyways. I fell asleep and dreamt of tubes and green eyes.

*****

I groaned as the shrill sound of my alarm clock pounded in my ears.

"Ugh shut up!" I shouted at the clock.

I heard a giggle and I was so asleep I thought it was the clock giggling.

"Stop giggling clock!" I shouted again.

"I swear you sound drunk when you're asleep." I heard a female voice say.

"I didn't know you could talk, clock." I whispered. I heard a laugh and them someone was shaking my shoulder wildly.

"Stop it." I whined.

"Get up Cece! You have a class in 5 minutes." The voice said. I sat up on my bed quickly. My vision adjusted and I saw it was just my roommate, Julie.

I glanced at the time on my alarm clock, which thankfully wasn't ringing anymore, and saw I had an hour before class.

I glared at Julie and she shrugged.

"I knew that would wake you up."

"Well excuse me for wanting to be at class on time." I sassed.

"By the way, I was just wondering, WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT?" She said the first part calmly, and then shouted the last part.

"Chill! I'll explain everything later, I've had a tough night."

"Fine. Now get dressed!"

"Okay mommy." I rolled my eyes.

"Best friend probs." she sighed. I grinned as I looked in my closet for clothes. Julie, in the meantime, started curling her long blonde hair. She was gorgeous and I was really jealous. She was the blonde and blue eyes type of girl.

After I had taken a shower and dressed, I walked to get my iPhone.

I turned it on and I almost dropped my phone. On the lock screen was a picture of Harry holding a guitar. What.

Thinking I was being fooled, I punched in my pass code and realized that this was not my phone.

"This is not my phone." I uttered, looking at the lockscreen in surprise.

"What?" Julie asked and took a seat beside me on my bed. I showed her the phone and her eyebrows rose in confusion.

"How?" she asked, looking towards me for answers.

"Long story short, I was trapped on a tube for the whole night, and I met this guy, Harry." I explained, pointing to the lockscreen.

"He's hot." Julie muttered, staring at the picture.

"No he's not." I rolled my eyes.

"Uh honey yes he is." She sassed back.

"Nuh-uh. Look at all his tattoos and piercings."

"And that's what makes him sexy!" She exclaimed.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Admit it." She glared. She sent me one of her cold, hard glares, making wince. She knew how to get to me.

"Fine... I guess he is..." I said quietly. She clapped her hands excitedly, thinking she had won. "A little." I added.

"I can never win, can I?" She sighed.

"Nope." I answered and we looked at each other. After two seconds, we were both laughing.

After our little laughing fit had ended, she asked, "So what are you going to do?"

"I have an idea." I told her and jumped off my bed to grab my iPad. I felt our soft, fluffy carpet as I walked towards my dresser.

She peered over my shoulder as I turned my iPad on and went to the "Find My iPhone" app. I was so lucky I had enrolled in this program! It was actually coming in handy. I clicked on the button that would find my phone and a map came up. A minute later, I had an address of where my phone was. I quickly jotted it down and I was good to go.

"Can I go with you?" Julie asked, batting her eyelashes so I would agree.

"Why?"

"I want to meet Harry!" She explained. Crap, I had to see his cocky ass again?

"Don't you have class?" I asked her.

"Yeah... but so do you!" She snapped.

"Well I've already missed one, might as well miss another." I said. I usually wasn't like this; I usually went to all my classes on time.

"You just want to see Harry... alone." She smirked and put emphasis on the word 'alone.'

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do!"

"No!"

"What happened between you two anyways?" She asked, looking at me closely.

"What do you mean?" I asked, nonchalantly.

"Well you're acting weird right now." She said, observing me.

"No I'm not!"

Was I really acting jumpy?

"Tell me what happened!" She asked again.

"Fine. He kissed me twice. End of story."

"WHAT?" She shrieked. "Oh my gosh, how? Why? How was it? Was he a good kisser? What!" She exclaimed, jumping around and fangirling.

"Um... It's a long story. I'll see you later?" I said, it coming out more as a question.

"CECE!" She whined as I slipped out of the door of our dorm room. I guess it was best to leave her wondering...

Note: what do you guys think is going to happen? Comment!

Guess the song for a dedication: "My ______ brings all the boys to the yard."