Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Cece's POV:

His words rung in my head as I walked back to the car where everybody was in. What had he meant by that? He was the first person I'd talked to when the tube had stopped so it's not like I hadn't noticed him before. Gosh this was driving me insane. I didn't like to hurt people or want somebody to be upset by me. I doubt Harry would be upset by anything.

I heard laughter as I approached the car.

"I know right? Did you see how she was trying to be sassy." A voice who seemed like Chase said, putting emphasis on the word sassy.

"Hah. She thinks she's slick." A high-pitched voice sneered who I immediately recognized as Jason's.

"And the worst part is, she kissed me. I mean she's hot, but no need to get up on me like that," A voice said who I could easily identify as Harry's. He must be talking about Ana. "Hey I was on a roll today. First Ana and then her."

As his words registered, I slammed open the door and stormed in.

"I did not kiss you first! You're the one who made the move!" I shouted in Harry's face. The metal of his lip ring glinted in the dim light of his phone's flashlight.

"Eavesdropping ay?" Jason sneered.

I sent him a nasty glare and returned to face Harry. I had the urge to slap him.

"But the thing is, you kissed me back." Harry said.

"Well I was bloody stupid for doing that!" I shouted at him. "You know what? I shouldn't even waste my energy shouting at you." I shook my head, my voice lowering.

"Come here." Harry said through gritted teeth. Just as I was about to protest, he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the next empty car while I struggled in his strong grasp.

"Let go of me!" I shouted.

"Will you fucking shut up for a second?"

"Uh no," I answered, rolling my eyes casually. "Let go of me!" I repeated.

"Fine. You leave me no choice." He stared at me, his phone's flashlight in between us. My eyes widened at his words and I felt his arms grab my sides as he threw me over his back.

"What's your full name?" I asked briefly.

"Uh Harry Edward Styles?" He stated, it coming out more as a question.

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES LET GO OF ME RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" I shouted at him, clawing at his back.

"You are so weird." He chuckled, his body vibrating with his laugh. It was so weird, sometimes he would be the biggest asshole in the world and sometimes he would laugh with me. I don't know what type of guy Harry was, but I understood he was a peculiar one. And I also felt like there was a reason behind why he acted like an ass.

I felt him lower me to the ground and we hadn't really gone anywhere. He had just taken me around in circles.

"What was the point of that?"

"I don't know babe." He shrugged, smirking.

"Again with the babe!" I exclaimed. "We've been through this Harry." I sighed, rubbing my forehead. I don't know why, but my anger was slowly slipping away. If nothing at all, I was feeling a bit giddy.

The conversation we had a few minutes ago finally returned to my mind. I had the attention span of a goldfish.

A part of me wanted to ask him about calling me hot but a reasonable part of me asked the right thing, "Why don't you leave me alone?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well being trapped on this tube is pretty stressful and then bam there's a guy named Harry annoying the crap out of you."

"I'm being annoying?"

"Psh yeah!" I nodded.

"Oh." He whispered. What was up with his constant mood changes? Now he was acting kind of sad.

"It's only because..." He started, but stopped himself.

"Because what?"

"Nevermind."

"No tell me!"

"Nah." He smugly replied.

"Harry!"

"Cece!"

"C'mon!"

"Nope!"

"What can I do to make you tell me?" I asked.

"Hmm, there is one thing you can do." He answered, tapping his fingers on his chin, appearing like he was thinking profoundly.

"What?"

"Kiss me." Oh not this again.

"No."

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I'm not making that mistake again!" I shouted.

"But don't you want to know the reason behind all of this shit?"

"Yeah I do, but I'm not going to kiss you."

"Why? I'm not that bad looking am I?" He winked and walked closer to me. No Harry, don't do this to me, I mentally urged.

"H-Harry." I stuttered as he once again backed me up to a wall. I felt history repeating itself. His arms wrapped around my waist and for a second he just leaned into me, staring. I couldn't say anything, it was like I was trapped. I was trapped by his intense gaze from his emerald eyes. I was trapped by his deep but cool voice uttering my name repeatedly. I was trapped by the feel of his arms holding me securely. I was trapped by him. Dangerously trapped.

Before I knew it, his lips were on mine, the cool metal of his lip ring rubbing against the side of my lips. I don't know what was happening to me, but I wanted this to last forever. This feeling of pure pleasure and contentment. What was this strange feeling?

I felt his tongue asking permission to explore my mouth. Just as I was about to grant it to him, I heard a squeal. We immediately sprang apart.

"Cece?" A familiar female voice squeaked out. It was Cassidy. I looked up to see Cassidy and Brett standing there. When Harry shined the flashlight towards them, we noticed their mouths were agape.

"Cece? I didn't expect this from you too." Brett said, disappointment clearly in his tone.

"I-" I started, but Harry cut me off.

"Why do you care?" Harry spat at him. I looked up at him, confused.

"Well Cece is my friend. And I don't want anything to happen to her." Brett answered, glaring at Harry.

"Well nothing's going to happen to her." Harry rolled his eyes.

"Sure." Brett muttered under his breath.

"Listen you lil piece of shit," Harry started, storming towards him. I saw his fists clench and I ran after him. I grabbed his arms and tried to pull him back.

"Harry calm down."

"Don't tell me to calm down!" He shouted at me. His face was full of rage and resentment. I flinched and let go of his arm. He could be very scary.

"You don't need to try to protect her," Harry told Brett, pointing a finger at him. "She has me." My mouth fell open at his words in surprise.

Note: so lots of Hece or Cearry action in this chapter! Those are Harry and Cece's ship names! If y'all have a better one, comment! :)

Thanks for reading, all of you. -stargurl<3