Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Here's the update I promised! I hope you like it :)

Cece's POV:

I took my lips off of Harry's and panted lightly while leaning my forehead against his. His thumb came up to my lips and he slowly traced them.

"How do you do this to me?" He asked, not looking into my eyes.

"Do what?" I breathed out, grabbing his other hand and holding it with mine. None of this was right, but I couldn't help myself. I was just drawn to him.

"You have this effect on me, that nobody else has." He whispered, looking at the ground.

I let go of his hand and used both of my hands to lift his face up to look at me. His eyes were a light shade of green and they sparkled once they met mine.

"Harry none of this is right." I shook my head. His small smile was erased as the words left my mouth.

"Why? Why isn't this right? Explain it to me." He clenched his teeth, his jaw bone growing prominent.

I let go of his face and sat on my bed. He stood in his place, his eyes demanding an answer from me.

"You know when you first told me that it was you that stopped the tube and that you loved me, it scared me," I started, watching Harry starting to walk away, running his hand through his hair.

"Harry wait, I'm not done!" I got up, pulling him back.

He sighed and stopped right in front of the door.

"I was a coward and all I wanted to do was run away from you. I was scared that if I returned the feelings, you would only use me and walk away," I continued. Harry turned to face me now.

"That's all that has ever happened to me Harry. Guys have only used me. And it's not fun being the one that gets walked over on. You wouldn't understand." I shook my head, and went back to sit on my bed.

I looked over at Cassidy to see that she was still asleep, throughout everything that had happened.

I faced my wall, as I wrapped my arms around my knees even though I was still only wearing a towel.

I heard the wood floor of my dorm room creak with Harry's footsteps and I heard him getting closer.

I closed my eyes briefly before feeling Harry's arms scoop me up and place me on his lap at the foot of the bed.

I kept my eyes closed, because I didn't want to see his expression. It would be filled be pity, like everyone else's whenever I told them.

I felt his finger trace my eyes, go down to my cheek bones and further down to my lips. He grabbed my face with both of his hands and briefly put his lips on mine.

I looked up at him confusedly and he shrugged, "I couldn't resist."

"But Cece, listen. I do understand, and I'm not like them-" he started.

"That's what they all say." I snapped.

He winced, but continued, "Don't you realize how much I did, just to get you to acknowledge me? I stopped a fucking tube for christs sake! I am clearly not like the others."

I had his attention now.

"I love you, so much. You will never know how much I do. And I honestly don't know why. Without even knowing a single detail about you, one look at you the first day I saw you, made me fall deeply in love with you. You were wearing a deep plum colored sweater with a white scarf. Your hair was a mess, blowing in the wind everywhere. Your cheeks were a deep color of rosy red and your eyes held such a sense of wonder and curiosity everywhere you looked that I had to know what you were thinking. I had to know what made you smile, what made you laugh. I had to know your favorite color or even the things that make you cry. I had to know the littlest details about you. It was weird, I'd never believed in love before. Much less, love at first sight. But that night, all I could see was your smile. It lit up the darkness inside my head. And then I knew, I had to have you. And I would do anything."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head on his shoulder. He did love me, more than anybody ever had. And he had just proved it. Happiness burst inside me, yet I didn't know what this made us.

"Harry..." I trailed off.

"Yes babe?" He asked, a smile evident on his face.

"What does this make us?"

"So you forgive me?" He beamed, looking at me.

"Yeah I guess so." I shrugged, a smile creeping onto my face. He planted a kiss on my lips.

"Then we can be anything you want us to be." He smiled.

"Okay." I smiled, shyly.

"Uh where's your bathroom?" He asked. I pointed towards the door near the end of my room. I was lucky that this college didn't have community showers.

"Okay, you're coming with me." He grabbed my hand.

"Wait, what?" I croaked.

"Just trust me." He whispered.

"Um.. Okay." I said, my breath hitching in my throat.

Note: sooo who's happy that they're together?? More drama awaits mwhahaha. Comment your feelings on Harry!

Love ya bunches,

-stargurl