Midnight. [H.S]

"Bo! Wake up we're running late already!" Mother yelled.

"Let me sleep!" I groaned pulling the cover tighter to my body.

"This is what you get, you're the one that decided to watch that marathon until 4:00 in the morning! What's it called again? Walking the dead?"

"The Walking Dead!" I corrected her frowning, it's not a hard name to say or remember.

"Whatever, the point is that we are late! We're supposed to be at the airport in 30 minutes!"

My eyes went wide.

"Holy..." I looked at my mother and saw her glaring at me.

"Holy mother of pearl!" I stopped my self from cursing while smiling innocently at her getting up off of the floor and running towards the bathroom.

Today, we have to move to London. My mom got a new job as a nurse at a hospital, I really don't want to go but she's been wanting this for years and I'm not going to get in the way of what she wants.

"My back hurts." I said to myself entering the small bathroom.

The furniture was shipped to London already so I had to sleep on the floor next to a small 1990's t.v and blanket while watching The Walking Dead on AMC. The marathon was all day yesterday and it ended at 4 in the morning so I'm proud of staying up all night not missing a single episode.

I removed all my clothing and made sure the water was nice and warm before I got in.

"Well, I can't wash my hair in ten minutes so I better not get it all wet." I said to myself putting my hair into a bun.

......

After my ten minute shower I quickly put on some clothes.

I had on a black top that said 'IDGAF' in white, skinny jeans, and black Vans.

I quickly walked downstairs meeting my mother by the door.

"Oh god, what did I tell you about that shirt Bo." She whined.

"What? It doesn't stand for what you think it stands for. It actually stands for I Don't Give Away Food, not the other thing." I shrugged smiling.

"You and I both know it doesn't stand for I Don't Give Away Food." She said crossing her arms.

"Aww come on mommy, it's just like W.T.F, Where The Food." I smiled.

"Okay, whatever. We have fifteen minutes to get to the airport so hurry." She said grabbing her suitcase and leaving me inside alone.

"Well, bye house...and old memories." I sighed looking around the empty house.

I'm gonna miss this. I'm gonna miss this a lot.

I sighed putting on my sweater and grabbing my two suitcases walking out the door. I took the suitcase to the taxi and stood there frozen looking at the house.

It was a small two story brick house. I could see inside my room from a big window...empty not full of my posters and Christmas lights but just light blue walls and pale carpet.

"Bo, hurry up and get in the car." Mom pleaded.

I got inside the car but didn't close the door, I just stared at the sign in front of the house that said 'SOLD' in big black letters.

"Bo-"

"Mother hold on, can't you see I spent my whole childhood in this house now suddenly I have to leave, at least let me have this moment" I frowned at her.

"Honey, I'm sorry...but we really have to go."

I looked inside my room one more time and saw a small brown box in the corner.

"Wait mom! I forgot my jewellery box." I said getting out the car and sprinting into the house.

I ran up the stairs as fast as I could and entered my room. I quickly opened my jewellery box and saw all my things were still in it.

A sigh of relief left my mouth as I grabbed the box and quickly left the house. I got into the cab and put my seat belt on.

"About time." My mom huffed. I rolled my eyes at her and turned my head facing the window watching as the house disappeared form my view.

"It's gone, forever." I whispered.

"You know honey, I don't know what you find so special of that old jewellery box." Mom laughed.

"It holds a lot of special memories inside." I smiled.

"Ahh, okay I see." My mom nodded.